20k Read Special

Hi guys! I wanted to thank you so much for all of your comments, votes, reads, and for every time you add my story to your reading list. Your continued support and encouragement means the world to me. I'm sure you've all heard it before, but I never thought my book of oneshots would have been voted on, seen, and commented on as much as it has been. Thank you all so much, from our veteran x-fighters, to the N00bs. (Jk. Love ya.) Without you guys I wouldn't have gotten where I am. A writer has no job without an audience, and I thank you for being mine.

-TPoS

-DBZ ONE SHOTS-

"Damn," I hear Vegeta sigh, and I peek out of the corner of the room. He tucks something small into the pocket of his blazer. He looks at young Gohan, who gives him a thumbs up and a toothy smile.

"What's going on in here?" I ask, leaning in the archway.

"N-nothing!"

I raise a brow. "Suuuree. What's up with the suit?" I smile. "We're just going to a movie."

"Nothing. I just thought it would be nice if I wore something other than training gear. Do you not like it?"

I laugh. "No, I love it. Looks sharp, dear."

"Okay then." He says in a sharp exhalation. I notice sweat on his forehead.

"Are you feeling alright? We could always go another night, you know."

"Nonsense, woman. I am fine. Besides, didn't you say this movie was important to you? I'm sure you're not the only one, so let's go before all the good seats are taken."

"Alright, alright, just don't get sick on me."

"I told you, I'm fine." He grabs my hand and leads me out the door.

-DBZ Oneshots-
Vegeta holds me tightly by the shoulder, glaring at any man who dare keep his gaze on me too long.

"Two for Beauty and the Beast," Vegeta scowls at the name.

The man hands us our tickets.

We grab our snacks and head into the theater.

Vegeta gestures for me to go into the empty row, and he takes the end seat. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for talking me out, Vegeta."

He smirks as the movie begins. "Anything for you, Princess."

A few minutes in, and Vegeta begins tapping his foot, a nervous habit of his. I put a hand on his knee, l to calm him, and he kisses my temple. 

We go through more of the movie, to the part where Belle and the Beast sing "Days  In the Sun."

He turns to me, and wipes my tears.

"Darling, why are you crying?" He asks softly.

"It's so beautiful," I murmur.

He gives one of his realest smiles, a rarity. "I have to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

He gets in one knee, and pulls out a small black box. He opens it up to reveal the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen. "I've known you for such a long time, since my first days on Earth, and I always knew there was something different about you. (Y/n), you never put up with my attitude and my demeanor. You demanded respect and when I wouldn't give it, you took it. Because of you, I've become less cold, less entitled. Now the only thing I want is you. I ask that you would do the honor of marrying me."

I stare at him in complete shock. Never in a million years would I have ever though that Vegeta would propose. I just figured that we'd live side by side, without the title. Yet, here he is on one knee, in front of me, prepared to bind us forever.

"Vegeta..."

"Yeah?" He says nervously.

"A-are you sure?"

He takes my hand. "I have never been more sure of anything."

I smile, tears slipping past my lashes. "Yes. I'll marry you." The entire theater claps as he slips the ring on to my finger. Little had I known, they had stopped the movie to watch the scene unfold.

Vegeta kisses me roughly. "You make me stronger."