100 Read Special! The Party.

Whoohooo!! Thanks a lot for the 100 reads guys!! This totally makes writing this worth it.

As a special thank you, I'd like to add a new character to the book. Who would you guys like to see?

Krillin? Tien? Yamcha? Goku?  Adult Gohan? Future Trunks? Whis? Beerus? (I'm no good with Broly though.)

Whoever you pick, I'll be glad to write.

Okay, so this chapter's a little lame, but it's cute and cheesy, so I thought I'd do it.

On with the party...

----

It was a very typical day at Erika Grayson's house, as she was getting ready for a party at Bulma's house. She was excited for the surprise party she and Bulma were planning for their friend (y/n). (We ARE friends, right?! 0.o)

(Y/n) had recently won a medal for outstanding achievement in writing, and was recognized by the entire country. (We all write here, right?) So Bulma, needing an excuse to party, had called Erika up, and asked her to help plan the entire shin-dig.

So they invited everyone they knew (Y/n) hung out with. Piccolo, Cell, Frieza, and Vegeta. It seems (y/n)'s party would be more of a small gathering.

That was fine with (y/n), as she wasn't much of a party person any how, and only liked hanging out with close friends.

Cell, Frieza, Vegeta, and Piccolo had shown up.

"Hey Erika," Piccolo said, handing her a bunch of flowers.

She smiled, though he never made direct eye contact.

The rest of the men filed in and waited for (y/n) to arrive.

Bulma got Erika a vase, and she put the flowers in.

"She's late for her own party," Bulma mused.

"She'll probably be late for her funeral too," Erika laughed.

"ERIKA ANGELINE GRAYSON!" Piccolo yelled from across the house.

"I told you never to use my middle name, Namekian!!" She yelled as she stormed over to him.

"She's here," Cell said, as the door opened.

"Oh."

(Y/n) walked in, no, strutted in, and yelled, "I'm on top of the wooorld! Nothing can drag me dooooown! BOW TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!!"

Erika playfully bowed. "Your majesty, a party in your honor awaits."

The party was great. Until they all started fighting over (y/n).

"No no, Frieza," Cell said with a hiccup. "(y/n) likes me much better."

"No she doesn't. I'm the strongest in the universe."

"Said the man who didn't kill Goku."

"Oh, don't you start on me, you over grown science project!!

"Hey!! You all lost to me!" Vegeta grinned arrogantly.

"No," Frieza and Cell said. "We lost to Goku!!"

"Nobody likes you three anyway." Piccolo sighed.

"Well, I'm obviously the best here, as I am PERFECT!" Cell yelled.

"Perfectly stupid,"

"YOU BE QUIET, FREIZA!!"

"Why did we think that inviting the most prideful men in the universe was a good idea?" Bulma asked.

"I have no idea," (y/n) groaned.

"Shall we go outside?" Erika asked.

"Yeah, good idea," Bulma led them outside.

"Well, congrats on the award," Erika yawned, stretching out in the patio chair.

"Thank you!"

"Those guys sure do care 'bout you,"

"That's kinda funny considering that none of them have even said anything about my award."

"It's because they're guys," Bulma explained. "All they care about is training. Not the fine arts."

"Well, I'm having a much better time out here with you guys than in there with all that bickering."

The girls smiled, and sighed, enjoying the sun, and ignoring the loud noises coming from the house.