(Piccolo;9) Bulma's Party

I was going to update TFS, but I honestly didn't feel like it. I have a huge math test, and I just needed to update. And Ameliafireheart, I am still working on your request. I've never written a Yandere one shot, so I want to make sure I do it well. Requests are open, just no sexual content. I have younger readers, and I personally don't want to be the one to expose them to that, and honestly, it just makes me uncomfortable. I just don't swing my pencil that way.

Any who.... ONWARDS WITH THE STORY, AOSHIMA!!!

-----
"(Y/n), I don't want to go." Piccolo calls from the next room over.

"Oh, yes you do. All of our friends will be there." I throw a blazer over my grey 'ride free' T-shirt. (That's how I actually roll, xD)

"So?"

"Don't you like your friends?"

"No." He leans in my doorway. "What's with you and that bird-shirt?" He points at the eagle behind the crest on my shirt.

"Nothing. I like this shirt. Hey. Don't change the subject!"

He grimaces.

"Are you coming or staying?"

"Staying."

"Here? All by yourself?

"Mnhmn."

"Well, then you wouldn't mind if I gave you a few chores, then, would you?"

He gives me 'the look'.

"Well, there's just a couple things," I say, straightening out my jacket. "And you're going to be here all by your lonesome, for a few hours at the least...these would help fill your time..."

"What do you want?"

I smirk. "Oh, I just need you sweep the floors, mop them, wax them, polish the wood, clean the windows, fix the latch on the barn door, feed the dear, oh, and be careful on that one, I think some coyotes got into the pen last night... Oh, and then find where they got in, block it off, the walls need powerwashed and repainted, reshingle the roof, clean the gutt-"

"You know, maybe I'll come along. "

"And we'll drive?"

"(Y/n), really? We'd get there much faster if we flew.

I raise an eyebrow.
He stares, unrelenting.
"Please?" I ask.
"Top down?"
"Top down." I promise.

Being 7'5", Piccolo doesn't enjoy cars much. I guess I wouldn't either if I were a tree....

"No driving like a lunatic?"

I open my mouth to protest, but he stops me. "You get too pedal friendly, (Y/n)."

"I do not! I'm a Saiyan! I like fast."

"Do Saiyans like tickets?"

"If you're going to complain, you drive!"

"Fine."

"No! Piccolo you're a terrible driver!"

"Too late now," he says, taking my hand. "You opended your mouth, so I drive."

I can feel the smirk eminating from him as he picks up the keys, locking the door behind us.

------

"See?" Piccolo says, putting an arm around my shoulder. "I'm not that bad of a driver."

"Mhhmn," I say.

He glances at me. "You all right?"

"Mmnhmmn."

"So reassuring."

"Sorry, I'm just not used to you driving."

"I don't know why. I drive much safer than you do." He drums his fingers on my shoulder, sending shots of energy down my spine.

He smirks.

"What?"

"You still get like that."

"Like what?"

"All tense with nervousness when I touch you."

"PISH POSH, Piccolo!" I say indignantly. "I do not!"

"Oh, you do so!" He rolls his eyes, smiling at me. "Its cute."

"NOTHING ABOUT ME IS CUTE. EVERYTHING I DO IS RIGID, COLD, HARD CORE AND ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT."

"That sounds rehearsed."

"Your face sounds rehearsed," I say, red faced.

He laughs. "Nice one, ridgid, cold, hard core, anti-establishment Princess (Y/n), good comeback."

"Yeah? Well...you do it to!" I kiss his cheek, and he tenses up just as I do. "See what happens when I let you drive?" I grumble, arms crossed.