(Goku;2) Rebuliding Home

I'm so happy that you liked last chapter, OracleSodinaHedgehog! Thank you so much! Reading your comment made me get off my lazy butt and do this chapter too.

Those who requsted :I SWEARNEXT CHAPTER WILL BR JEICE AND THEN CELL X YANDERE READER! AND THEN A COOLER ONE, I PROMISE! I'm so sorry I've been making you guys who were so kind to actually request something from me, I just want to take extra time and care to make sure I nail it. (NAAAAAILL)
**Also, I have an art book up, so you can request something from me there too, I will draw it for you. I'm better at doing Female Oc's though.
----
You hadn't moved on, no, but you had to move on with life. The world stopped for no one. You and Goku had training and Gohan had his studies.

It was a sunny Saturday, and the loss of Chi Chi still nagged at the back of your mind, but at least you and the boys didn't burst into tears every five seconds anymore.

You forced the boys outside, and while Goku trained, you sat with Gohan under a tree. You've noticed him not being his regular self, and were worried.

He slumped against the tree and sighed.

"Gohan, do you need to talk?" You asked the boy.

He stared down at his shoes, similar to the ones Piccolo wears.
"Yeah."

You gave a pained smile, pulling him into you. "Tell me about it."

The little boy hugged you and took a deep breath. "I feel like I failed mom. I feel like I should have been a better son." Your heart broke at his words as his voice started to shake. "I-I should have studied more, and-and not t-trained so much. I should've been a good boy and stayed with her and s-studied!" By now he was full on crying in your lap, holding on to the back of your shirt as you held him.

Goku had now noticed the commotion and silently stood on the opposite side of the tree. Not that you noticed.

"Gohan," you said, tears of pain slipping past your lashes for the boy. "You were a very good son. You helped save the world, and you always did your homework."

"W-what if s-she doesn't know I love her? 'Cause I trained instead of studying?"

Your voice broke, "Your Momma knows that you love her very much, Gohan," You hugged him as tight as you could.

"But what if she doesn't?"

"Here, why don't we talk to her?" You said, squeezing your eyes shut, willing the tears to stop for Gohan's sake.

"H-how?"

You licked your lips, salty from tears and took a shaky breath. "Like this," You leaned your head against the tree, chin tilted towards the sky. "Hi Chi Chi," tears came faster as you realized you hadn't said that for three months. "We all miss you, Goku, Gohan and I. We think about you all the time." You let out a sob. "Gohan has something he wants to say to you."

"Hi Mom," His voice shook, and he sniffled. "I miss you. I wanted to tell you that even though I trained and didn't listen sometimes and didn't always study, I love you, Mom. I really do. And I wish you didn't leave. I promise I'll be a better boy. And I'll study extra hard. I'm sorry Mom. I love you."

Gohan couldn't say anymore, he was crying too hard. You wiped away his tears, forgetting about your own.

Gohan clutched your shirt, the material bunching up in his fists as he sobbed, and you sat silently, rocking him gently, back and forth.

You held him in your arms as he cried, carrying him into the house, and tucking him into his bed.

"I bet all that crying made you tired, huh?" You smiled down at him.

"Yeah." He rubbed his eyes. "Thanks for everything, (Y/n). With you it's almost like Mom's still here."

You smiled and left the room wordlessly, a sobbing mess after you were out of earshot. Thank Kami you were doing something right for him.

Thought running through tour mind as you walked through Tue house, hand covering the sobs coming from your mouth, you ran straight into Goku.

He looked down at you, transfixed. You looked into his eyes as he wiped your tears away. He just kept staring at you, and you felt something pulling at you, like you wanted to be closer to him. He narrowed his eyes a bit, thinking. You stood on your tip toes, unaware of doing it. And then, without warning he leaned down and kissed you, and you kissed right back.