REQ: (Jeice;1) Play Zelda With Me!

"JEEEEEEICE!" You yelled.
"Yeah? What is it, Love?" He poked his head through the door, smiling at you.

"I AM HAVING PROBLEMS!"

"What's the matter?" He asked, Space Australian accent thick as ever.

"I...need...MORAL....support!"You growled, button mashing furiously.  You were playing Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time 3d, and you were fighting Phantom Ganondorf in the Forest Temple. Man,  was he going to eat his own electric ball!

"Okay...? " You had a blanket hanging over your head,  3ds in hand, staring viciously at the screen. Jeice sat down behind you,  pulling you into his chest.

He watched with curiosity as you defended yourself with the sword.

Ganondorf threw another one of his electric orbs at you, and you squealed,  but not before you smashed the 'A' button harder than necessary.

"Why are you screaming? " Jeice asked,  confused.

"BECAUSE!  HE'S GONNA KILL ME AND I'M TOO PERFECT TO DIE!"

"You are not. Can we go do something fun now? "

"We ARE doing something fun. "

"YEEEEEEP!! " You slashed the ball,  and Ganondorf fell. "YASSS!!" You screamed,  L- targeting him and mashing the poor A button.

Jeice just laughed.

You side jumped as you narrowly missed G-dorf's next attack.

"FIGHT ME,  GANONDORF! " You yelled,  and Jeice cackled.

You leapt forward as Ganondorf fell again,  and you slashed him once more,  defeating him.

"YES!  I AM THE BOSS! " You screamed,  mic dropping your ds.  You did a victory dance, awkwardly wiggling around the room.

"Uh,  (y/n)? "

"Yeah Jeice? "

"This popped out when you dropped your game thingie.... "

You turned to face him,  and he held the golden card between his fingers.

Your eyes widened. "WHEN DID I LAST SAVE?! " You quickly grabbed the card,  jamming it in the system. You were greeted by the Deli Tree. Summoning Navi. 

"DANGIT!! "

"What?! "

"I never saved. I have to play the whole game over again. "

Jeice smiled. "That's okay. " He pulled you in by your waist. "I'll watch. "

You grinned at him,  and started the game again.