(Piccolo; 2) Movie Night.

Yeah. Okay. So these no longer are in chronological order. Forget a story line. So BAM! You and Piccolo are in a relationship. WHOO!

You jumped over the couch like it was a hurdle, and the lights were off. It was movie night.

Bulma smiled, holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Where's Piccolo?" Asked Chi-Chi, who was sitting on the couch with Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, and Eighteen. (It's a big couch.)

You popped 'Temporal Doom' into the DVD player.

You rolled your (e/c) eyes, and sighed. "I don't know. I don't think he's coming." How typical.

Anger flashed through Chi-Chi's eyes, and you knew she was already preparing a good scolding for Piccolo. 

Bulma leaned in the archway, also seeming a bit irked. She tossed the bowl of popcorn, stirring it up. "Chi-Chi, I think we need more butter. Would you like to come along?"

"Bulma, there's butter in the fridge." You said.

"Yeah, well...That's not...popcorn butter," She said, putting the bowl down on the counter behind her. "Plus we need...That sprinkle cheese stuff you like!"

You were so surprised that she didn't get the sprinkle cheese that you didn't notice her being so sketchy.

"Aw! Bulma!" You whined. "You promised you wouldn't forget!"

"I know, I know. I promise it won't happen again."

"That's what you said last time." You grumbled.

"Oh, just hang tight with Eighteen and the boys, okay?"

"Alright," you said, fast forwarding through the ads on the movie. You hated those with a passion.

"You'll probably have to make new popcorn, it'll be cold when we get back," she got her coat.

You nodded and rolled your eyes. "Leave already," you said with a laugh.

Bulma and Chi-Chi left, and you sighed internally. Eighteen wasn't always easy to get along with, and you both had, well, uh, abrasive, shall we say, personalities. Do you know what happens when abrasive things rub each other opposite ways? Scratches. Lots of scratches. And horrible screeching noises. You were friends, though your friendship was a bit unorthodox, it was just more of an awkward friendship. You didn't take anything unfair she dished out, and vice-versa. You wanted to be friends, you know, past the awkward point, but the android wasn't exactly approachable, Krillin's wife or not. 

"So (y/n)," Eighteen said with a perfect toss of her perfect blonde hair.

You turned to look at her.

"Seems your boyfriend skipped out on you."

Krillin gulped. He knew what was coming. "Uh, Sweetie? I really don't think you should provoke her-especially about-"

"Yeah? Well, he didn't. He has more important things to do than watch sit around watching movies. He's probably training."

"Speaking of, shouldn't you be doing the same? I mean you already hang out with the big dogs, don't you think you should fight like them so they don't have to protect you?"

You laughed. "I could ask you the same, Blondie, but I know how girls like you feel about getting nails broken. You don't to anything to put them in danger."

She smirked. "I wouldn't come close to breaking a nail fighting you."

You matched her smirk, speaking low and quietly. " I never said you'd be the one to break your nails."