(Piccolo; 8) A Day for You, A Year for Me.

Okay, because I just HAD to get sick, I did not manage to follow through on my promises to have something up on Monday, and then on Tuesday. To make up for it, I updated The Forgotten Saiyan and this, so yaaay!!! Just a note that this will also probably be the last Piccolo one shot for a while.This is also another one of my favorites. ;)

Edit: I lied. I have at least two more Piccolo ones left. :)

**** I DO TAKE REQUESTS!! The only requirements are that it must be an x-reader, and must be G-rated. I want to keep this appropriate for everyone, so No ....sexual....*coughs unconformably*  Requests or SUPER violent ones, thank you. 
-----

(Your P.o.V) (Still Vegeta's sister. I wrote A LOOOOT of scenes for TFS, and that's where all these  Piccolo one shots came from. They are what fuel my unhealthy obsession. xD)

The trees sway in the light wind, birds are chirping happily, and it's about 70 (21 for all the metric peeps) degrees out, as I'm able to wear a sleeveless shirt without freezing to death.

And there was the waterfall. It always had a calming effect on me,  and worked especially well when Piccolo was with me. The crystal waters hold no serenity over me when I know that the Cell Games are nine days from now, and not even Goku could hold a flame to Cell's power. 

In nine days, we will all die knowing that our very best was not enough to even save the people we love, let alone the rest of the Earth. (Looking at YOU, @Perfect_Cell )

I bid farewell to my favorite place in all the universe, the place that will forever hold memories of secret meetings with Piccolo.

The wind blows harder, colder, telling me to leave. I look back one last time and take to the skies.

------

When I reach the Lookout, Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo are all yelling at one another. Well, Vegeta's just yelling at Piccolo mostly. Hardly surprising.

"Listen Vegeta," Piccolo sighs, "Since you're so adamant about going in alone, I'll go, then you, then Trunks, okay?"

"Whatever." Vegeta huffs and crosses his arms like a two year old.

"There's my favorite nephew!" I walk up behind Trunks, ruffling his purple hair.

"I'm your only nephew, Aunt (First Inital)."

"Even if you weren't you'd still be my favorite."

He smiles and I think about how strange it is that I'm standing right next to a nearly full grown Trunks, yet the one I held for the first time not too long ago is in his mother's arms, at Capsule Corp. or Roshi's. Funny how he never told me what happens in the future.