(Vegeta; 3) Shopping

Thanks to @Octavius_Mary for telling me about OTP Prompts. I looked it up, and it's GREAT for writer's block.
----

You sighed, leaning against the window of the car as Vegeta drove.

"What is it, Woman?" He turned left into the mall parking lot. "I took you out, what are you exhaling so dramatically for?!"

"You're being a jerk," you repiled, monotoness.

"I am not!" He parked the car. "You better watch how you speak to the prince of all Saiyans!!"

"VEGETA, THEY'RE ALL DEAD!" You slammed the car door, walking away briskly. You may have over stepped a boundary or two. Or all of them. You felt bad, sure, but there was no way you were apologizing to him. You NEVER gave the prince of pride anything to hold over you.

Vegeta walked a considerable distance behind you, fuming silently.

You walked into (clothing store name), not caring if Vegeta was with you.

You scoured the racks, looking for a good buy. You found a couple shirts that you wanted to try on. You looked around once for your boyfriend, didn't see him, and went for the dressing room.

You tried the shirts on, coming out to look in the mirror at how each one looked.

Every time you came out, the same guy eyed you.

Eventually, you got mad. "What are you looking at?!" You spun around, hands on your hips.

"A dang hot bod," He said with a toothless grin.

"Excuse me?!"

"Yeah, baby doll, you're fine. Wanna go out sometime?"

You rolled your eyes, huffed, and turned away, "No. I have a boyfriend, thank you."

He grabbed your wrist. "C'monnnn, it'll be fine. We'll just get a bite to eat."

You were about to make a huge scene and curse this guy out when you felt an arm slide around your waist and you were pulled into a tight embrace. "This guy giving you problems, Princess?" Vegeta asked, smirking.

You nodded your head, feeling slightly violated by the creepy guy and a tear slipped out. Just one. And it was mostly rage. Mostly.

Vegeta kissed your forehead.

"Do we need to have a chat?" He asked Ol' Creepo.

"Yeah. I think we do." Creepo said, squaring up to Vegeta.

Vegeta let you go and without hesitation went full Super Saiyan in the store. "You sure?" He asked.

The man fled out of the store while Vegeta paid for your clothes and took you home.