(Vegeta;1) Pride

Okay, so I'm running out of ideas rather quickly, but I'm not willing to give up yet. I decided to do a Vegeta one, mainly because I haven't done one yet, and I know there's a TON of Vegeta fan girls out there. Honestly, I'm on the Piccolo train. I'm still unsure one who's your guys' favorite. Once I find out, I'll write more of those characters!

Okay, I've been keeping the race pretty neutral, but for this, you'll be a human, and instead of breaking up Vegeta and Bulma, we'll pretend that they were never even together.

You sat on the steps of Capsule Corp, waiting for your sister. You've always been a bit forgetful and had forgot your keys. Again. Mother was inside, and Father was, well, you didn't quite know. Probably doing something Science-y.

Your blue haired sister turned around the corner, linked in arms with her boyfriend, Yamcha.

"HEY! SERVANT WOMAN!!" You groaned and rolled your eyes. Vegeta was calling you, once again.

"I HAVE A NAME, YOU IGNORANT FOOL! USE IT!"

Bulma rolled her eyes good naturedly at you and Yamcha seemed a bit off-put.

"Keys?" You asked her, getting up from the steps.

"Here," She said with a light chuckle, tossing you her keys.

"Thanks," You opened the door. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, PRINCE-Y PANTS!"

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT, WOMAN!"

"THEN USE MY NAME!"

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT, (Y/N)"

"What do you need, Vegeta?" You leaned against the archway to the living room and sighed. You've dealt with multitudes of rude people when helping out your father's business, but this guy was something else.

"I am hungry. Cook me up something so I can defeat Kakarot."

"Can I get a 'please'?"

"No." He turned and walked away.

You grumbled to yourself, making him ramen, for payback, you used tap water and added some Tabasco sauce.

You headed into the basement, and fired up a sparring robot your father had made for you. As it booted up, you changed into a (f/c) sleeveless gi, and stretched.

You didn't notice the Prince of Saiyans behind you.

Without breaking a sweat, you unleashed a barrage of rage filled kicks and punches upon the artificial being.

"Not too horrible," The Saiyan said.

"How kind of you." You said very flatly and sarcastically.

"It was decent. You have room to improve."

"Yeah, well, that is what training is for."

"Come with me."

You rolled your eyes, but followed.

He opened the door to the gravity machine. "In."

He followed you in, setting the machine at 125x Earth's gravity.

"Spar me." He said, and fell into his fighting stance.

"Ugh. Do I have too?"

"Do you want to be strong?" He asked obviously annoyed with your question.

"No, not really." You said, leaning to one side. "I do this for fun. Not for vengeance or to save the world, like the rest of you."

He glared at you"JUST SPAR ME WOMAN!"

"I HATE WHEN YOU CALL ME THAT!" You flew forward, going for Vegeta's obnoxious face. Ugh. How you hated him. And you were about to pass up a chance to cause physical damage to the man who'd been so annoying and demanding. Sure, he may have been a prince on some far off planet, but this was Earth, and you were princess of Casa De La Briefs. So if he had a problem with it, he could shove a sock in it, because you were officially done with his royal behind.

Thinking about it, of course only made you angrier.

You used the Kaio-ken technique that Goku had shown you one rainy day not too long ago to make yourself more evenly matched. Not like humans could go Super Saiyan or something.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow. "So you've trained with Kakarott before."

"Yeah. I was on Namek for a reason, genius."

He simply rolled his eyes, and the fight continued. You were simply no match for him, and you knew it, but that just meant you had someone to beat. Which was just fine with you. Still, you tried your hardest, and so did he, apparently.

When he let his gaurd down, you were sure to hit him in that stupid face of his. He was not going to spare an ounce of energy retaliating.

"Okay, okay," You said after a particularly hard hit to the face. "I have an image to maintain!"

"What?" He laughed.

"Yeah! I go on T.V  all the time for dad's business! I can't have any giant bruises on my face! People will think I get abused!"

"Okay," He turned off the machine and  you sat under a tree. "Either way, I expect you here tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"That is what I said." You turned to look at the slightly pink-faced Vegeta.

At that moment, his face was a little less obnoxious and a little less stupid. You smiled. "Okay."

He smirked and walked away. "Not like you had much of a choice."

You rolled your eyes.