41 Read Special (Cell;3) The Jealous Bio-Android

Wow!! Thanks for the 41 reads guys! I was feeling pretty sluggish today and didn't feel like updating, but seeing that little 41 made me feel better!  ^-^ I know that might not seem like a lot to some of you guys, but every single read matters to me and makes me feel like Queen of the Universe, (MWHAHAHAHAA!) especially since I've only been here a few weeks. Oh, and hey, if you write DBZ fan fiction (one shots included) check out my DBZ Awards contest. It's held every week! 

And special thanks to @CoolerSwagEmperor for voting twice! How very nice of you! Did you know that if you try to spell check your user name, it comes up as 'Counterespionage'?  :D Pretty cool.

 So, for the 41 reads, I'm going to do another Cell one, since his has the most reads.

Is that why you guys read this, because there's like, NO Cell stories out there? That's why I wrote this, so that'd be pretty cool. :P  Or is it because of that super cool picture I used?

-----

Cell's P.o.V

I tap my toes in annoyance. The little (race(not majin, for sake of fact)) was talking to another (same race) guy, It's not like they had more in common than (y/n) and I did, not like they shared some racial bond that (y/n) and I didn't because I had some of her race's genetics too! Taken by force, maybe, but all the same.

She's smiling, and so is that moron. 

I know him though. He's that pathetic excuse for a being that I bumped into at the bar the other day with (y/n)! The Time Patroller was puking everywhere! Couldn't even hold down two quarts of ice cream. What a weenie. 

I shake my head and close my eyes, hand at my temple. Man this girl was getting to me, making me go to ice cream bars and use words like 'weenie.' I hate that. Weenie. All because she said ''stupid worthless creature' isn't nice, Cell.''

Ughhhh. Since when have I ever cared about being nice! What? Does she think she's special? Just because I train her? Because I tolerate her more than most? Because it's not weird that I went through her phone and read fan fiction....about none other than me? If she's so special, why doesn't she get her special self over here and be all special with me, instead of being all special over there with him. Ughhhh!

He walks away right as I begin to charge up a ki attack. She turns, walking back to me, and I quickly dissipate the attack.

"Hey," she says, with a stupid grin on her face. 

"Hey," I say back, and as soon as she turns away to look at something, I grab a Majin girl by the elbow. It was Oona, and she doesn't seem to happy, wearing the Fun Suit or not.

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) says uncertainly, looking between me and the girl.

"Hanging with my...bff..." I envision myself face-palming, and will do so later.

"Yeah, okaaay," she says. "Cell, I've never seen you with her before."

"What? You think my life revolves around you? You think that I don't have other friends besides you?"

She raises an eyebrow.

"Okay, you can go now, weird Majin girl." Oona stomps off.

"You wanna tell me what this is about?" (Y/n) says with a smug look and arms crossed across her chest. 

Arrogant brat. I've taught her well.

"No."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Okay, let's talk about something else."

Did I just win? No...It can't be. It's never that easy with her.

"Okay," I say cautiously. "Uh, how 'bout that guy you were talking to?" I think I just threw 'cautiously' to the wind.

"That's what that Oona thing was about!!"

Whoops.

"No. I like her. She's...nice."

"Cell, you hate nice."

"Well. She had a question."

"Which was?"

"It was more of a general wondering that a question, really."

"Cell," she says tersely. 

What makes her think she can talk to me like that? I wonder, actually curious.

"Maybe it was more of a situational inquiry."

"Cell!"

"It was...why is (y/n) talking to that weird guy who can't keep his ice cream down?"

She pinches the bridge of her nose. "I was asking him for advice."

"On what?"

"Secret...stuff."

"What kind of secret stuff?" And so the roles are reversed.

"Secret secret stuff."

"You gonna tell me?"

"Nope."

"Really?" I use her own tactic.

"Yup." And she uses mine. 

And the conversation has stalled.

She bounces on the balls of her toes, hands clasped behind her back, chewing on her bottom lip. She's got some secret stuff going on all right.

"You know I'm more than your mentor, (y/n)," I try to get through this without laughing, but honestly, it sounds so unlike me it's funny. "I'm your friend too. And friends tell friends secrets."

"I was asking him advice on how to talk to a certain guy that I like about that I like him."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. He didn't have very good advice."

"So then why were you smiling?"

"Because I figured out how I was going to do it."

"How's that?"

"Imma sneak it into the conversation and take him by surprise."

"How are you going to do so?"

"I'm doing it right now." She grins, still biting her bottom lip.

"You're doing it now?"

"Oh yeah. Taken by surprise?"

"No. I saw it coming."

"Liar. I know you were jealous when I was talking to that guy."

"Oh yeah," I say with a smirk. "Taken by surprise?"

"No. I saw it coming." She grins up at me, and I put an arm around her shoulder.

We're going to the ice cream bar. And I'm going to have more than two quarts of ice cream.