(Zarbon;1) Oh, Hello

Thank you for the THREE HUNDRED reads! I love you guys!! :D

I apologize for not updating. I have the best readers, and I'm a horrible writer for you guys!

I'll try harder. I'm usually very good about these.
Here we go for a very Zarbon-tastic ride!
*edit* Hey, Bunny4471 , YOU HAVE THE BEST PROFILE PICTURE EVER! Where did you find such a marvelous picture?
--

You were grumbling to yourself, sighing as you flipped through the stack of papers Lord Frieza had given you to fill out.

It wasn't very safe, the way you were doing it, walking through the halls, and  reading. I mean, c'mon, why don't you run at the pool with scissors, while sucking on a lollipop....and not wearing sunscreen. Tsk tsk tsk.

You continued on down the hallway, not noticing a tall, fair skinned man, walking your way.

Needless to say, you walk right into him, and your papers went everywhere, as they always do in cliché fan fiction scenes.

"Oh, hello," the man said with a light airy voice.

"Hi," you said, red faced, scurrying to pick up your files.

He flipped his braid behind his armor, and smiled at you.

"Woooow, you have nice hair," you said absentmindedly.

He gave a slight laugh. "Thank you." He stuck out his hand and you shook it.

"I'm (y/n)," you said, not able to look him in the eye.
He bent down, as he was a bit taller than you. He tilted your head up, forcing you to look at him.

"I'm-"

"Cute," you murmured, not aware of your words.

See, this is why you were Frieza's paper work girl. So you couldn't talk to people, so you couldn't embarrass his empire.

He smiled. "No, I'm Zarbon, but thank you."

"Oh, um, whoops."

He narrows his eyes slyly. "You're not half bad yourself."

You heated up. "Uh, thanks." You averted your eyes again.

He narrowed his eyes even further. "Stop that," he made you look at him again. "Can't see your eyes when you do that."

"Oh," you said, all flustered, looking away again.

"Stop that," he laughed. "Well, here's your papers," he handed you a small stack of papers.

"Thanks," you said, hardly audible.

"Alright, you work for Lord Frieza, right."

"Y-yes."

"Then you must act like it!"

"What?"

"VISIT MY OFFICE LATER!" With that, he ran off, skin tinted with a dark blush.