64 Read Special (Vegeta;2) Vaccation

WHOAH!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I literally just got done doing the 41 read special, and this is literally in the SAME night, and I see that I now have 64 reads! YOU GUYYYYSS!!!!! I'm so happy right now! I love you all! THE PRINCESS OF SAIYANS LOVES YOU!!!! <3

Now that I think about it, these specials aren't exactly special. Oh well. I suppose they could be special because I do these ones specifically to thank you all.

 I was going to do a 50-read special, but you've ruined that for yourselves. Tisk tisk!! :D Seriously, I should buy you all dbz stuffed dolls. (still not going to say plushies.)

*Update* HEY!! YOU GUYS BETTER STOP READING WHEN THIS GETS TO ONE HUNDERED. I REALLY WANNA DO A 100 READ SPECIAL, BUT IF YOU KEEP IT UP, YOU'LL GO PAST IT, AND I'LL HAVE TO DO A 123 READ SPECIAL!! Just kidding. Last I checked, we're at 77. But seriously, I like multiples of five. xD

Special thanks to SaiyanPrince-Vegeta who also voted like, five times (I think), and was the first person I followed. :P 

Without further ado, let's go with a Vegeta tale, since he only has one so far. And so does Freiza. I'll have to work on his too.

---

 The legendary 'tomorrow' Vegeta had spoken of had passed and gone.

You two had trained every day together, and you were quickly gaining strength, but you can only push your muscles so far until they beg for mercy, and you can no longer push. Period. 

It hurt to eat, to sit, to walk, to breath, to sleep, to blink. You get the gist. Sure, it hurt, really bad, but you never ever told the Prince of Pride. He did spare your face, as you requested.

You were, however, due for a vacation, and your father had scored you two plane tickets and a cabin in some faraway woods. You thought the vacation would be good for Vegeta too, who could exert his manly dominance or whatever doing manly woodsy stuff...or whatever. You also thought it would keep him from getting too much father ahead of you in your training. Besides, it was either take him or Bulma, and you were not  asking your sister to go into the woods with you. Bulma hated bugs.

The problem was, you liked the prince, and wanted to ask him, but didn't know how to do it without getting laughed at. 

"So Vegeta," You said while training one day, "Ever think of taking a day off?"

"No," He said, focusing on push-ups. "I must be of a higher standard than Kakarott."

"I like Goku," you said, knowing it would aggravate the Saiyan prince. You just didn't know how much.

He stopped mid-push-up, and grabbed your chin. "No student of mine likes Kakarott. Say such silly things again and I will have you wash your mouth out."

Challenge accepted.

"I like Goku. A lot. If he weren't married to Chi-Chi, I'd ask him out." 

"Woman, you are testing your limits!"

"What? You jealous?"

"No." He began his push-ups again. "I just hate Kakarott."

You rolled your eyes. "For what reason?"

"Don't you ever listen?"

"No, when you rant about Goku, I typically tune you out."

He scowled. "What were you saying about a day off?"

"Oh, well, Dad got me two plane tickets and a cabin in the woods, and it was either you or Bulma, and it wouldn't be a vacation if I took Bulma."

"Don't you have other friends?"

"I did before you came along and took my life away with all this training."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. I suppose I'll go. It'll be nice to train in a different environment, and I can make sure you keep up on your training too."

Yeah, training was SO not going to happen.

----

Turns out, Vegeta wasn't one for airplanes.

"We should have just flew."

"I can't fly long distances."

"I would have carried you."

"Ew. No." You said, but your thoughts said otherwise.

"Besides, we have luggage."

"I would've carried them too!"

"Why isn't this good enough for you, whiner?"

"Because, there is a screaming child behind me hitting my seat!"

"Yeah? Well if you don't stop complaining, there's going to be a screaming woman hitting your face."

He rolled his eyes, but you knew you won. 

He whined and complained for another two hours until you touched down, and then complained about the waiting lines, and something in his battle jacket had set off the metal detector, and he was strip-searched. On the bright side, he didn't say a word until you got to the cabin.

"I'm never taking you on vacation again." You said, putting your bags in the closet.

"Aw, really? I'm having fun," Vegeta replied, uber sarcastically.  

"Oh, good. I changed my mind." 

He snorted. 

"Are you okay though?" You smiled at poor Vegeta. "That must've been embarrassing."

"I am fine." He said, though his face was all red again.

"Ookaay," You sing-songed. 

It's not like it could get much worse.

But it did. It rained your entire stay, which was five days and six nights. So you were stuck inside with Vegeta. 

The

Entire

Time!!!

It was so boring. He did his stupid mind-numbing push-ups while you sat and played Solitaire.

"Hey Vegeta," you said, sly smirk forming on your lips. 

"What?"

"Wanna play 52-pick up?"

"I suppose." 

"Okay," You stacked all the cards, and held them high in the air.

"What do I do?"

You let go of them right above Vegeta, and many of them landed in his hair.

You giggled at his angered face. "There's 52 cards. Now you gotta pick them up."

He glared at you, but abided with a sigh.

After you cleaned them up, you asked, "Hey Vegeta, wanna play Bingo?"

He did not want to play bingo.