(Cell;2) Fanfiction

Ahh...typing this up as I eat orange tic-tacs. I chew them. Like candy. I wrote this in a waiting room!

Because this is Cell's P.o.V, I am allowed to break my past tense narration, thank goodness.

Cell's P.o.V

I groan out of boredom as (y/n) takes a shower. Her phone constantly buzzes with new notifications.

Curious, I walk over to the desk and pick up the little device.

I turn on the screen, and am greeted with her lock screen, a picture of me and her in front of the Hercule Satan statue in the time machine station. I smile down at the smirking me who has an arm around (y/n).

I am so unlocking her phone. 

I type 'Cellisperfect,' and hit enter. but it doesn't work. 

Shaking my head, I try something else. 'IloveCell' doesn't work either.

The device buzzes violently, alerting me that I only have three more tries before I get locked out and (y/n) figures out I was on her phone.

The screen says "Hint: Wallpaper."

Ha!! I knew it had to do with me! 

My next try is "CellisbetterthanPiccolo," and the screen shakes again.

I frown. I have two more tries, but I don't know what it could be. I've tried all the obvious ones already. I look back and (y/n) and I. What happened that day? I ask myself. Ah. I know.

I type in "Hugs," and her homes creen welcomes me. Cute.

I surf through the part-time writer's notifications, most from an app called 'Wattpad,' whatever that is.

I raise an eyebrow at one that says "xXTimePatrolGalxX updated 'Another Universe, a Cell fan fiction."

I click and start reading.

Oh.My.Kami.

There are people out there who dedicate their time to writing stories about me and this 'Y/n' person?! I don't even know a 'Y/n'! And why's her name always in parenthesis?!

I end up in the bed, tangled up in blankets.

This is weird, I internally sigh. Weird but good.

I scroll through a few more chapters, surprised at how well people can nail my personality. 

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) walks in, soaking wet hair dripping on her battle jacket. 

"Reading fan fiction." I mumble as I throw her a towel for her hair. 

"On my phone?" 

"Hush! It's getting good now!"

------

Cell: That is so OOC.

Me: How do you know what OOC is?

Cell: Fan fiction.

Me: Then it's not OOC.

Cell: Touche.

Me: So, I checked that there wasn't an xXTimePatrolGalxX before I typed it up, but if there ever is one, Hi!! And nice username!!