(Cell;4) Singing

Did you miss me?? :P

This chapter is inspired by me listening to Rock Nation on I heart radio.

Okay, I want to thank CoolerSwagEmperor and Tyler_Neko (SaiyanPrince-Vegeta) voting SO MUCH. I really appreciate it! They've voted so much, I can't even keep track!! Check out their profiles, they both have great stories to read.

-----

So you and Cell were officially a thing now. GEEEET'MMMMMM!!! *ahem* Excuse me.

You did notice him getting more and more over protective. I mean, you were a very pretty (your race).

If any guy even looked at you in a way he didn't like, he pulled you in close and full on kissed you. This was for extreme cases though. Normally, he'd just pull you close, put his arm around your shoulder and kiss your cheek. You didn't pay too much attention to that, you'd typically roll your eyes and smile.

You thought it was sweet, sometimes he'd come and check on you when you were by yourself on a day off, just to see if you needed anything.

He found you at a rather unfortunate time today though.

You had just gotten out of the shower, and your wet hair was dripping on your battle armor. You had already brushed out your (h/l) (h/c), and were  still singing from your earlier set in the shower.

Your speaker was still going and so were you. You belted out your favorite song.

(I'm going to use one of my favorite songs, the one I was listening to when I came up with this chapter, so just replace these lyrics with your song's lyrics)

You jumped right in.

Royal flames will carve a path in chaos,
Bringing daylight to the night
Death is riding into town with armor,
They've come to take all your rights

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun
Hail to the king
You grinned, now dancing around your room. You pulled your hair up, (which ever style) to get the wetness off of your neck. Might as well get ready an sing at the same time.

Blood is spilt while holding keys to the throne
Born again, but it's too late to atone
No mercy from the edge of the blade
Dare escape and learn the price to be paid

Let the water flow with shades of red now
Arrows black out all the light (light)
Death is riding into town with armor,
They've come to grant you your rights

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun
Hail to the king

You pulled on your boots and slung your sword over your back as your headed into your favorite part.

There's a taste of fear (hail, hail, hail)
When the henchmen call (hail, hail, hail)
Iron fist to tame the land (hail, hail, hail)
Iron fist to claim it all

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun
Hail to the king!

You were ready now, and turned towards the door.

"What'cha doing?"

Cell leaned in the door way, smirk etched into his face, arms crossed.

"Nuuuthiiiiiin...." You drawled, face red.

"That was cute," he said waving a finger at you. "That little bravado you pulled, that was cute."

"Nothing I do is  cute, Cell," you crossed your own arms, as your face got even redder. "I am a warrior."

He laughed. "I dunno about that anymore."

"Let's just go, okay?"

He held up your phone. "You really wanna go out?"

You were confused. "Yeah, why not?"

He returned to his familiar cocky smirk. "'Cause I have this."

He showed you the screen, which was you, dancing and singing.

"Why would you do that..." You whispered.

He held the phone behind his back. "Because I want something."

You crossed your arms, looking up at him. "What?"

"I want a hug," he said, with a slight pink tinge to his face.

You laughed and smiled. "You don't have to blackmail me to get a hug,"
You hugged him tight, and being so short (compared to him) you could hear his rapidly beating heart. You laughed, knowing that you could get his heart rate so high. He hugged you back, laying his chin on the top of your head.

"I'm ready to kick your butt," you said as he gave you your phone. You took his hand, walking to the Time Machine Station.

He scoffed. "Yeah, good luck defeating perfection."

"I could say the same to you," you grinned.

He pulled you in for a side hug as you walked. "I guess you could."
------
Sorry this is so short, I've been busy for a while, and I kinda have writer's block, but I refuse to let it stop me, so sorry if the next few aren't very good. On the bright side, I should be updating regularly again! :D