(Vegeta;3) Remember When...

You threw rocks at Vegeta as he did MORE STUPID PUSH-UPS!!

This is why you were throwing them at him.

The stupid meat head was able to continue doing his push-ups with one arm, while deflecting your attacks effortlessly.

"UGH! I hate you!" You chucked another rock at him, but it actually hit him.

"OW! Watch what you're doing, stupid Earth woman!"

You frowned. "Call me by my name." You threw a rock, coldly and without emotion. Well
that's not true. You got some joy from that.

"Woman, you are really pushing it."

"USE MY NAME!!" You threw more rocks.

"NOT WHEN YOU ARE SUCH A WEAKLING THAT YOU DO NOT DESERVE ONE!"

You gave him the dirtiest glare you could muster and walked away.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Didn't you hear? Goku and Chi-Chi broke up," You lied. "I'm going to see if he wants to train me, now that he has all this free time. Who knows what'll happen."

He grabbed you by the wrist. "Don't do that."

"And why not? Goku thinks I deserve a name. Even calls me (y/n)-chan. I DESERVE TWO NAMES in Goku-sama's eyes." Okay. So you didn't call Goku 'Goku-sama.' You pretty much called him 'FH,' short for 'Food Hog'. Plus, Goku only called you (y/n)-chan on rare occations. But what Vegeta didn't know wouldn't kill him.

"Y-you remember when you said that if Goku and Chi-Chi weren't together, you'd ask him out?"

"Yeah, that was awhile ago, before that vacation..."

"Y-you wouldn't still do that, right?"

"I might, though my feelings have  changed slightly."

"How so?"

"Oh, no, I shan't bore you with such a pitiful tale, for I am simply a creature who is undeserved on a name..."

"Spare me the theatrics, (y/n), spill."

"No."

"Well at least tell me something about this character!!"

"It's a boy."

He rolled his eyes. " You know that's not what I meant."

"He has eyes. And hair."

He glared at you.

"And a nose and ears, and he's really annoying, has one track mind, and....does too many push-ups." You cringed, waiting for the laugh. Something along the lines of 'Ha! Every woman loves the Prince of all Saiyans!'

But it never came.

"Stay away from Kakarot,"  He lifted you hand to his lips, kissing it gently.

And with that, he went back to his push-ups.

------

Okay, I know that one was short, but I thought it was cute. I'll make up for it, since we hit two hundred reads, I'll add in two characters instead of one. So KEEP VOTING. Thanks to  @Maddy_Neko and @TriggerHetza for voting.

Bardock- 2

Zarbon-1

Everyone else- ZIP!!    Want to get your favorite characters on the board? Vote! I'll keep the voting open until 11:59:59 EST tonight. (June 27)