I wasn't ready to be 100% with Blake again, but I was ready to start working towards being there again. It had been over a week now of us barely talking and having time to think and I knew I wanted to give him one last shot. I loved him too much to give up, but, boy, if he pulled any stunt again, I'd be so far gone.

Now that my parents knew everything that was going on, they both kissed my cheeks and left to go to an early dinner with their friends. That was typical of my parents. They loved me and I loved them, but as we all got older, we drifted apart. We really only spent time together at big family events and occasionally we'd have dinner. I was okay with it though, well I was trying to be.

Blake walked back into the room and asked me how I was feeling, "still in pain, baby?"

"Yeah, the medication they gave me is helping a lot though. I'm just ready to go home."

"You know you're coming home with me right? I'm not letting you go home and be by yourself. We can stop by your apartment and grab some things but you're staying with me the next few weeks. No ifs, ands or buts about it." He said kissing my forehead multiple times, which made me smile and laugh.

"Of course, Blake. I wanted to go home with you anyways. I know you'll take care of me."

The doctor walked back in and asked if I was ready, and then we were off to my CT.

.....

They rolled me back into my room 20 minutes later and I saw that Blake had dozed of in one of the chairs, his head was tilted back and his mouth was open letting out little snores, it was cute.

He woke up once the doctor and nurses started making noise and asked how everything went, the doctor addressed both of us, "it was good. It was just what we thought, only a stress fracture. So, Emma, if you don't mind, I will give you some papers to sign, a few pieces on how to recover and your prescription for pain meds you can get filled at the pharmacy of your choice. After that, you're free to leave! I'll have one of the nurses bring in crutches for you to start using."

"Sounds good, thank you so much." I replied.

He walked out of the room and Blake walked over to me, "what pharmacy do you use? I'll call and talk to them for you."

"You're going to laugh."

"No I'm not, it's just a pharmacy why would I laugh."

"Because I've always used walmart, it's easier."

"You're a dork, Emma. I don't care, I'll call them for you." He kissed my cheek and walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind him so I could change back into my clothes.

.....

Not too much later we were ready to leave. I had never used crutches before and they weren't easy to get the hang of. Blake thought it was funny that it was taking us 15 minutes to walk out to the parking lot, but I didn't find it that funny.

 Blake thought it was funny that it was taking us 15 minutes to walk out to the parking lot, but I didn't find it that funny

He kissed the top of my head, "alright, I've seen enough of this." He said, then he picked me up in his arms carrying me the rest of the way while I held the stupid crutches. I was definitely going to be happy staying with him, maybe he'd just carry me everywhere.

"Blake! You drove the Tesla! When did you go get it?" I asked excited.

"I know it's your favorite so I had someone drive it here for us and take the Benz back home. I knew you'd be coming home with me." He winked at me as he set me down gently in the passenger seat.

He was so sweet and thoughtful, I couldn't stop smiling to myself. Blake was good at surprising me with little things that always made me happy.

....

It was around 9pm when we finally pulled into Blake's driveway after all the traffic and stopping by my apartment and all I wanted to do was sleep.

He picked me up again and walked me inside and into his bedroom, setting me down and handing me the remote for the TV.

"I'm going to go grab your bags and stuff and then I'll come lay down with you okay?"

"Thank you, baby." I said back.

After he left I took off my leggings I was in and took off my shirt. I grabbed one of Blake's t-shirts that was laying at the bottom of the bed and got comfortable, turning on Netflix. I wanted to wait to pick a show until Blake came to bed.

Not much later he walked into the room with my bag, crutches, a water bottle for me and some fruit in a bowl. I was starving and was so excited he brought food.

"Blake, you're too sweet to me. Thank you so much." I said as he sat the fruit bowl and water on the bed for me and laid my bag next to me on the floor.

He kissed my forehead once before walking over to his side of the bed. Striping down to noting but his blue boxers. He was so handsome, it was hard not to watch him.

He crawled in bed next to me, "are you comfortable? Do you need anything else babygirl?"

"I'm okay, now that you're here. I know you want to talk and figure things out but can we do that tomorrow? I really just want to lay here with you and fall asleep with you, like we used to do."

"Of course, Emma. I'm pretty tired too. Just kiss me goodnight at least, I mean I did let you stay in my bed. I could have put you in the guest room since you broke up with me." He said sarcastically, smiling at me.

I grabbed his face with both my hands and kissed him. I missed kissing him. A week without kissing Blake was not something I wanted to experience again. It was like magic, his kiss took away all the pain I was feeling and just made me feel safe and at home.

I could feel his lips turn into a smile during the kiss, causing mine to do the same. He pulled away and scooted closer to me putting his arm around me so I could rest my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Emma, I'm glad you're okay. I was so scared I could have lost you today. I love you."

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you, too, Blake."

I think my heart and my mind were finally on the same page.

-wow, the views on this story go up so much every day and that means so much to me, thank you guys so much. also, i'm going on a vacation for 5 days, so i won't be updating every day/every other day like i have been but i will try to update this at least once. :)