Chapter 9, Facebook and Fairies

Start from the beginning

Aim took his finger and started sliding it down the page,  scrolling through endless comments and photoshopped pics of every possible nature.  There were even animated characters of them.  Some of it astonishingly lewd.  Kongpop was shocked to see the accuracy of some of the more vulgar artwork.  

His thoughts became paranoid,  "Is someone looking in our bedroom?  That's Arthit's thing."

"The whole story Kong,  from the start,  when you said,  I'll take you as my wife,   to the beach party and the bracelets.  There's even a story about  Arthit slipping a nametag in your locker,  that time you gave yours to May.  They say that Arthit was already in love with you and didn't want you to get in trouble,  without a nametag."

It was true,  as Kong scrolled the page he could see that there were photo's of them sleeping on the bus together,  their heads resting against each other.  Pics of them when they were just talking in the hallway at school or sitting on the grass outside.  Dozens and dozens as his finger kept sliding his eyes widened.  Aim stood watching as Kong, who looked like he was starting to share in Aim's concerns, was now holding his breath.

....................

.....................

Almost jolting himself from the screen,  "Aim,  oh my God,  I wonder if Arthit has seen any of this.  His work Aim!"  Kongpop looked worried now as he stared in Aim's eyes. 

 His heart was breaking for his friend but Aim felt helpless,  what could he possibly do to stop the flow.  Even more depressing was the idea that the information was already out and there was no telling how many people had read the posts.  In a school of this size,  a student and faculty population of more than thirty-thousand,  the number of likes and comments was unspeakable.

"I don't think you can call P'Arthit at work about this Kong,  there's nothing he'd be able to do from there,"  and, in a lighter tone, "Who knows maybe it hasn't gotten that far."  Kong slumped his shoulders in resignation,  there wasn't anything he could do.  He just kept scrolling through.  If he wasn't so embarrassed he'd have been flattered.  Some of these girls were incredible talents and creative.

Another thing that occurred to Kong, "Aim these aren't high school girls, this is a University they should be past this kinda stuff."

....................