79.Illogical (Delta)

Author note: LOL, how many months? Let's make this quick because I'm just a trash person who has no good reason for being dead lol. So, I'm Jo-Jo trash now, forgive me for the millions of references I'm going to make until that goes away. It was also my birthday and I got a lot of League rp ($75) so LLLLLLOOOOOLLL. AHAHAAH, before I start, just wanna warn you I'm bit rusty when it comes to writing. One more thing, contemplating making a Jo-Jo x reader thing but I know I shouldn't be. I might just write a few fics but not dedicate a whole blog to it. Anyway enjoy because it might be the only thing you're getting for a while LOL (WHERE IS MY SEASON 15?!!?!??!) + (Seriously laughed way to hard while writing this)

ᕙ(◉ᗝ◉)ᕗ

To Delta, anything that didn't benefit him or his teammates was illogical. Eating was illogical as he was an A.I and never had the 'Thrill' (as York put it) of eating. To him, it was essential for humans to eat but it didn't make sense as to why they ate so many different foods. Taste was another thing that perturbed him. Why adapt to hate certain foods and taste? Survival is based on living on whatever you've got, not picking and choosing certain things because of taste.

Love was also another thing he didn't get and for a good reason. A program could only do what it was programmed to do. He wasn't taught how to do anything but think logically. So how exactly did he end up in this predicament? How did an A.I fall in love with a human when he wasn't supposed to both metaphorically, psychically and ethically speaking.

Nervousness. He wasn't supposed to feel that but he did (he thinks he does). Whenever he saw you his brain turned into slush and he could barely form a coherent sentence. Logic was thrown out of the window as his mind thought (and still thinks) of you and only you. He would always think before he talked. What If what he said that would it hurt your feelings, or annoy you some way?

Excitement. He wasn't supposed to feel a bubbly emotion rise within him if you were around or even mentioned.That spark of quickly destroyed joy when they said you were possibly...

Heartache. He didn't want to talk about that one anymore. He only wanted to think about the good times you had together.

Nobody knew (that was a lie and even Delta knew it) every knew in one way or another. Everyone but you and he didn't know if he regretted it or was pleased that you'd never know now.

Because A.I's such as him, fragments or whole weren't supposed to do anything illogical. And love was the most illogical thing for him

( ∩◉ᗝ◉)⊃━☆゚.*