12. Dead Wrong (Sister)

I'm not even joking; my dream came up with this idea. I'm feeling much better today, hopefully a double update, Sheila is next.

Words: 350

Characters: Sister

Romantic: Not really

When you met Grif, and he talked about his sister, you expected them to be similar in some aspect. Yes, he said that she wasn't the sharpest pencil in the shed (his words not yours), but you didn't expect that big of a difference. Personality wise that is. But boy were you dead wrong.

Sometimes that girl just says the darndest things, not that you were any better yourself.

"Hey Sister."

"Yeh?"

"Have you ever tried drinking bleach?" It was a legitimate question you wanted an answer to. Someone once told you, bleach does destroy the brain, but that was Caboose...so?

"Nah, but I've drank a hole gallon something else that was white...that was hot."

"Oh, c-wait what?"

"IT'S FUCKING SEXISM, BECAUSE WE'RE WOMEN! THEY WON'T LESS US JOIN THEM!" You looked up from your book to see Sister standing there frustrated and annoyed.

"Won't let us join what exactly?"

"JERKING THEIR STICKS!" An 'oh' left your mouth as you placed your book down on your lap.

"I'm going to take a wild guess, and say that Donut said that."

"The pink one?"

"No the lightest red."

"That's not red, do you want to see red?" Sister hands went to her skirt in an attempt to pull them down.

"NO! Please, no Sister! I know what red is."

"Awww, it's not as red as before. You should've seen it after my ex-boyfriend and I-"

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION SISTER!"

Sister removed her hands from her waist and rested them at her sides.

"IT'S STILL BULLSHIT! JUST BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN, IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T JERK MY STICK! I'VE DONE IT BEFORE!"

"That's...enlightening! But I think Donut was messing with you." You thought for a second before muttering the next part underneath your breath. "I hope he was messing with you. But, that's not the point. I'm pretty sure, dearly hoping I'm right, that they're refilming that movie for Tucker."

"AND THEY DIDN'T CAST US! BECAUSE WE'RE WOMEN!"

"That movie doesn't star any women."

"BECAUSE OF MALE SUPREMACY! DOWN WITH MALE SUPREMACY!"

"Sis-"

"WOMEN HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH! END WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE!"

"Sister..."