Imagines # 1 (EVERYONE)

A little something for everyone, one liner imagines with every character I could think of.

Words: 577

Characters: Tucker, Caboose, Church, Sister, Sheila, Sarge, Simmons, Grif, Lopez, Donut, Washington (Pre and Post Project Freelancer), Carolina, North, South, C.T, York, Florida, Maine, Texas, Epsilon, Gamma, Sigma, Theta, Delta, Sharkface, Felix, Locus, Siris, Doyle, Grey, Kimball, Jensen, Bitters, Palomo, Andersmith, Matthews, Doc, The Director, V.I.C, 479-er, Freckles, The counsellor, Peak, Santos, Ohio and Iowa and Idaho.

Genre: Romantic, Comedic and angst-y

Blue team

Tucker

Imagine Tucker saying "Bow chika bow wow" less because of you.

Caboose

Imagine Caboose trying not to kill you (and obviously failing).

Church

Imagine Church valuing you more than Tex.

Sister

Imagine Sister finding you hot (hotter than everyone else).

Sheila

Imagine you crossing Sheila's circuits.

Red team

Sarge

Imagine Sarge disobeying command just for you.

Simmons

Imagine Simmons nearly choosing you over Sarge.

Grif

Imagine Grif never wondering why he was here whenever you're around.

Lopez

Imagine Lopez changing his language settings to English when he's with you in private.

Donut

Imagine Donut making you go light-ish red (There's an innuendo somewhere).

Freelancers

Washington

Pre-Freelancer: Imagine Wash hanging out with you even if you're with the triplets.

Post-Freelancer: Imagine him sometimes making you do less exercise than Tucker.

Carolina

Imagine Carolina forgetting about her rank to save you.

North

Imagine North showering you with kisses whenever one of you got back from a mission.

South

Imagine South watching her temper around you.

C.T

Imagine C.T letting you call her Connie even when she's angry.

York

Imagine you bringing York out of his depression.

Wyoming

Imagine Wyoming letting you touch his moustache.

Florida

Imagine Florida conveniently forgetting about the chain of command just to kiss you.

Maine