72. Pretence (Poly Felix + Locus)

Words: 276

Characters: Felix and Locus

Romantic: Yes.

Funfact: I didn't even know what poly was a week ago and I live in Australia

It was another day at the police station. Children were occasionally walking back and forth but that did not ruin the quiet atmosphere. For you, it had been an okay day. Nothing particularly good happened but nothing great to make to feel...well, great.

It wasn't until a certain figure walked through the door, did your mood change. You weren't really sure if it was negative or positive, but your mood definitely did change.

"Morning babe."

"Felix, please refrain from calling me that." Felix only smirked and walked up to the desk you were near. He attempted to rest his elbow on the table but somehow managed to slip. You bit your lip, to silence your giggles but a little sound managed to escape.

"So, where's your boyfriend today?" Felix straightened up as you said that.

"Oh...Sam. He's busy right now but I can see you're not going to be." You cringed slightly.

"I'm on duty Felix."

"Like I said, not going to be."

"Oh?" You were intrigued and confused at the same time. "What are you trying to do Felix."

"Oh you know, just seeing if I can make tonight a threesome." Before you were slouching but, the second he finished, you stood straight up.

"W-What?"

"Yeah, pretty sure Sam- Locus won't mind if I bring you along."

"Aren't you guys dating?"

"Yeah, but we can have a three way as long as you're fine with sharing."

"Oh..." You sat in an awkward silence as you were trying to comprehend what Felix just said. A threesome between two...really hot men...there was really only one answer. "You two better not disappointment me."

"Trust me, we're the best."