59. Challenged (A.I)

Author note: Sorry about everything, I've been really, really, busy. Something terrible happened and I've barely solved these issues.

Words: 803

Characters: Epsilon, Gamma, Omega, Sigma, Theta, Delta

Genre: Comedy + implied romance (Real life AU)

You never got complaints from your neighbours because you were relatively quiet. especially during the weekend. Now you got complaints hourly, you weren't sure what changed.

That was a lie, you knew exactly what changed.

Your friends.

"Friends".

Maybe inviting them over every weekend wasn't the best idea.

"YOU'RE BOTH FUCKING CHEATING!"

"Fool, I do not require any advantages to beat you!"

"HOW ARE YOU NOT CHEATING? THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD BEAT ME WITHOUT IT!" From the kitchen, you frowned heavily.

"Church, please lower your voice!" You pleaded despite knowing that your pleas who go ignored.

You'd just gone to go and get some snacks and drinks for everyone and didn't expect hell break loose.

"WHY? ARE YOU TAKING THEIR SIDE?"

You sighed slightly before popping your head into the living room greeting you with a typical sight.

Epsilon was one with the chair (not allowing anyone to even touch it) with a tight grip on the controller while Omega sat on the ground in front of him. Gamma and Sigma were doing some suspicious as fuck whispering in the corner and Delta and Theta were quietly conversing.

"I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just sick and tired of getting noise complaints every weekend."

"BULLSHIT!"

"What's bullshit? Me caring about the noise complaints?" Epsilon's eye widened as he just realised how insensitive his words might've sounded.

"NO, NOT YOU, FUCKING SIGMA, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" You let out an oh goodness, rolled your eyes and actually walked into the living room for the first time.

"What exactly is going on?" Sometimes you were too much like a mother to these children.

"This fool here has accused me of cheating! He obviously must be lacking important brain cells If he thinks I would ever stoop to his level!"

"Omega please don't insult Epsilon. Epsilon please don't accuse Omega with any proof."

"My proof is his team! They're all cheating so why wouldn't Omega be?"

"Cheating?" You a little look towards Gamma and Sigma.

"Unlike these imbeciles, I have knowledge of this game. I don't need underhanded tactics to obliterate you!"

"Omega does seem to be telling the truth but...Gamma." You received a look and a frown from Gamma. "I don't doubt for a second he's cheating."

"Unbelievable, I would never cheat."

"Yeah?" Gamma did not falter in the slightest at your unnerving state.

"Yeah."

"What do you have to say about that Epsilon." You could see that Epsilon was on the verge of breaking all of your gaming equipment. His knuckles were obviously going to bruise because of all the dents he made in your couch.

"FULL OF SHIT! THIS IS WHY I DON'T HANG OUT WITH THESE FUCKERS!" Epsilon pointed an accusatory finger at Gamma who responded with an offended look.

"That's rude, we would never-"

"So you're saying that you're not pulling my controller out every time I get close to winning." This question was from Epsilon and directed to Sigma but Gamma answered nonetheless.

"Don't be such a sore loser, his hand just keeps slipping because he's..."

"Exercising." A sickly-sweet smile from Sigma. "Don't you know after playing video games for multiple hours, it's recommended that you exercise."

"Your hand doesn't just slip and PULL out the wire and you, Gamma. You're the worst offender! Spamming every button doesn't make you skilled or any better at this game."

The excessive screaming was getting to you. You didn't want to say anything but the fact that you were clenching your fist (hard), you couldn't prevent your oncoming outburst.

"It doesn't? I guess that's why you can beat me..."

"YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUNN-!" Queue outburst.

"Epsilon. Gamma. Please! We came here to have fun, not to get me kicked out of my apartment complex. If wanted to get kicked out, I would've invited the reds."

"BUT-"

"Not buts Epsilon! You will stop screaming. Gamma you will stop spamming and Sigma you will stop 'exercising! Do I make myself clear?"

There was no sound minus the slight hum of the three.

"I SAID, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

This time you got actual verbal answers.

"Good, now how about instead of bitching and whining, we let Theta and Delta have a turn?" Omega wasn't all too happy with that suggestion.

"I refuse to stop until I am matched with a capable opponent." With no hesitation, you snatched the controller out of Epsilons hand and ignored his protest. Ten seconds later Omega (reluctantly) handed the controller to Theta, with you giving it to Delta.

A few minutes later. And a lot of screaming from Epsilon you three were comfortably sat on the couch.

"Have I ever told you guys how much I hate all of you?" Your words sounded too much like Omega's at that moment and Epsilon noticed.

"Multiple times, just today."