98. Game (Wyoming)

Words: 426

Characters: Wyoming + (cameo) Washington

Romantic: Very

Funfact: It took me 4 seasons to realise that Wyoming died :(

There were rumours going around, rumours about Wyoming that involved you. At first, you were shocked, it couldn't have been true, this was Wyoming you were talking about. But as time went on, you admitted to yourself that it was possible. It could be possible that Wyoming might've maybe had a little crush on you. Possible...you just had to make sure.

It wasn't like you were curious or anything. Sitting where he usually walked by was totally not curiosity. Waiting for his to come by so you could test this theory, was not curiosity. It was just some sort of...intrigue. SLIGHT intrigue, nothing more.

Ah, there he was.

"Hey, Wyoming." The second he looked at you, your heart started beating faster. Not being Wyoming was there, obviously not, just because...reasons. It wasn't because of his amazing looks, or his amazing personality, or amazing mustache...definitely not. Ugh, you were not supposed to get side-tracked. "Knock knock?"

"Who's there?"

"Wall."

"Wall wh-" You had to stifle a giggle as Wyoming ran into a wall, he was just too cute. WAIT NO, NOT CUTE, he wasn't cute, definitely not cute.

"Oh come on Wyoming, are my "knock knocks" that good?"

"Sorry love, I was just very entranced by your appearance." It took all your effort and, even a cough into your fist, to calm yourself. Even then, you were stuttering like a fool.

"W-What? E-E-E-E-Excuse me?"

"You heard me, your appearance is just too...entrancing." Wyoming seemed to chuckle as he saw your gobsmacked and embarrassed expression. "Oh come on love, are my jokes that good?" Oh...he was just joking. Ouch, that's got to sting.

"Pfft, as if! You want to hear a funny joke? I think you're hot!"

"Ohoho? Well I think you're extremely stunning." As Wyoming said this, you stood up so you could get your point across.

"Is that the best you've got? HA! I think that you're the hottest person I know! I keep denying it but, I THINK I LIKE YOU...A LOT!" You were left panting and breathing heavily as you finished your "confession". Wyoming was going to say something but seemed to pause as he saw something. You, confused, turned to see Washington standing there, blushing.

"Oh no, sorry, uh, continue, I'll just go...over...there." Washington started to pace off quickly and you were completely silent as you processed what he must've heard.

"Oh...oh! OH NO, OH, NO, OH NO! WAIT, NO! HOLY SHIT, WASHINGTON WAIT!" You started to run after him, "IT WAS A JOKE! A JOKE I TELL YOU! PLEASE, WASHINGTON, DON'T TELL YORK!"