Imagine #2 (Freelancers)

The Grif one shot may take a lot longer than usual because I am trying a different writing style so I thought "why not get a short imagine out before then".

Words:196

Characters: Washington, Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, C.T, York, Wyoming, Florida, Maine, Tex,

Genre: Romantic, Comedic and angst-y

Washington

Imagine Washington always snuggling up with you at night because you're the only one that can comfort him with his nightmares.

Carolina

Imagine Carolina fighting, and trying to be the best, to gain your attention.

North Dakota

Imagine North purposely snuggling up with you and kissing you a lot because he finds your blushing face cute (does this a lot in public).

South Dakota

Imagine South being a borderline Tsundere!

C.T

Imagine C.T, as she was dying, thinking about you. Regretting how she couldn't help you from project freelancer and regretting that she never told you how much she liked you.

York

Imagine York reading "How to pick up chicks 101", you catching him and him only grinning embarrassingly when you do.

Wyoming

Imagine Wyoming, whenever you catch him lying, calming you down with a moustache kiss.

Florida/Flowers

Imagine Florida always greeting you with a secure hug (and the occasional kiss).

Maine

Imagine Maine, during a random conversation (with the opposite gender), getting jealous and suddenly picking you up bridal style while walking away.

Tex(as)

Imagine Allison dying to protect you and because of this Tex tries to not hurt you during training (you'd always end up with the least injuries).