99. Friendship (Church)

Guess who realised Halloween is coming up because of a request? This girl! Reminder, make some more Halloween one shots. If I'm still into RvB next year (which is highly likely) you guys are going to love what I have in mind for Valentine's day!

Next up:

Sarge

Washington

Grif

Words: 527

Characters: (Mostly) Church

Genre: Comedic

"♪ But your girlfriend is, half aquatic. ♪" The camera panned to you as the music continued playing with a few seconds of nothing passing. Another few seconds passed of that pure silence continued as you stood there with your arms crossed in an unimpressed manner.

"Well?" You looked at Tucker.

"Well what?"

"Aren't you going to sing?"

"Sing? You must have me confused with someone else. I don't sing."

"Oh come on, don't be a buzzkill! Just sing!" You stared at Tucker for a long period without saying anything, but he knew exactly what you meant, 'I'm not singing'.

"YOU KNOW, YOU'RE MY BIGGEST PROBLEM! USUALLY YOU'RE THE SOURCE OF ALL THESE-" Everyone watched as Church began his long and irrelevant tangent about how much he hated you. You expected him to finish, but when he continued for a for more minutes you so you just had to succumb to his bullshit.

"OKAY, FINE! I'LL SING!" You just couldn't be bothered to hear Church's bitching anymore. So, with your arms still crossed, you grumbled out your lyrics with emotion that rivalled Gary. "♪ And your thinking is, quite dogmatic. ♪"

"See, how hard was that?" You sent a quick glare towards Doc.

"I think he captured us perfectly." The blue hologram spoke up while looking at you.

"I'm not going to refute that. nor am I going to deny it."

"Where do you think you're going?" You stopped in your walking to see Church standing in front of your base.

"There are two bases. If I'm not going to the blue base, where else could I go?"

"You can't go to the red base." Red was spoken was an immense amount of distaste.

"Why not?" 'Because if you die they'll be nobody else sane at this base' is what you wanted to hear but, it was not what you got.

"Because they're red! What are you going to do over there anyway?"

"Watch a movie, Donut invited me."

"The pink one?" Your answer to the question was a nod. "I like him."

"Same." You say before begging to walk off.

"WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

"Are you becoming retarded? I said I'm going to red base." You didn't stop to look at him.

"You can't!" This time you did stop.

"Why not Church?"

"Well, for starters, they're red and we're blue. If you go over there, they will fill you with you holes!"

"Oh Church, it's nice to see you care about me but don't worry about it. Donut likes me, Grif couldn't care less, Sarge would never hurt a girl and," you snorted lightly, "don't get me started on Simmons."

"BUT YOU'RE A GIRL!"

"Exactly?"

"AND THEY'RE MEN!"

"And?"

"Fine, go! Go and get knocked up!"

"Excuse me?"

"Last time Tucker went somewhere he came back with that so I guess now it's your turn!"

"Oh Church, don't be ridiculous!"

"No, no, just go! And, you know what? Don't come back, just join the red team for all I care!" A roll of your eyes before you started walking away.

"I'll be back at 1800!"

"18-1800? As in eighteen hundred-"

"6pm!"

"JUST SAY THAT NEXT TIME!"