79. Illogical (Lopez)

"Hey uh, dude, uh...thingy...uh brown dude. L-L-L-LOPEZ! YEAH! THAT'S THE ONE, LOPEZ! Senior El Roberto." Lopez took a moment to look at you, who had suddenly arrived from nowhere.

"¿lo que es lo que quiere estúpida este tiempo (What is it you want this time stupid)?"

"Great to see you too, Lo-lo-lo-" You trailed off while squinting, not remembering his name.

"Lopez, idiota."

"Oh yeah, thanks dude. But I'm not here to talk to you...wait no, I am here to talk to you."

"¿déjame adivinar que estás aquí para preguntarme algo inútil y estúpida (Let me guess you're here to ask me something pointless and stupid)?"

"What? Nah dude, I'm at least slightly sensible. I'm here to ask you about-"

"¿espere un minuto , me puedes entender (Wait a minute, you can understand me)?"

"Huh? What? No? I don't understand Italian; why would I be able to understand you?"

"No estoy hablando italiano (I'm not speaking Italian)."

"Uh yes you are, that's why I don't understand you."

"No estoy hablando italiano (I'm not speaking Italian). Estoy hablando idiota español (I'm speaking Spanish idiot.)"

"Italian?"

"Español (Spanish)."

"Italian?"

"Españ-"

"Dude Lopez, stop talking nonsense, I clearly don't understand you."

"Si usted no me entiende , ¿por qué sigues respondiendo adecuadamente (If you don't understand me, why do you keep responding properly) ?"

"Duh, luck." If the robot could, he would've sighed heavily. Knowing this was getting him nowhere, he just decided to end the conversation then and there.

"¿Qué deseas (What do you want)?"

"Dude Lorenzo, why did you suddenly start speaking Spanish?"

"Dios ayúdame (God help me)."

I just had this amazing idea, love me please <3. Make sure to vote and/or request

https://kathrineroid.wordpress.com/2011/09/25/100-themes-challenge-writing-prompts/