76. Thankful (Sheila)

DOUBLE UPDATE BOIS! Sarge is supposed to be next, but I've had an amazing Simmons one short planned for too long.

Words: 375

Characters: Sheila and Tucker

Romantic: No

"Oh, thank you Sheila, um, it's really...great?" You looked down at the package you received. It has the words "Happy birthday (Y/N)" sprawled on the front of it...how did she even write that?

"It is no problem."

"Ha, you're like my mum. Only nice...and caring...and compassionate...and you don't neglect me...or emotionally abuse me. Man, you're like my mum, only cool!"

"Your mum was a 500-pound tank?" From the left side of you, Tucker asked.

"Well, she-she was..." you signed a little, "uhh, how do I put it...she's a little..." You trailed off making weird sounds.

"A little what?" Tucker pushed on.

"...My mother is a bit...corpulent."

"What, your mother's a corpse?"

"No, she's a bit...well built."

"She's a body builder?"

"She's sturdy."

"So your mother is a tank?"

"NO, FAT! MY MOTHER IS FAT!" Tucker made a sound that seemed like verbal realisation.

"Oh so like Church?"

"What, no that's just rude. My mother isn't that fat." From the other side of the base Church perked up.

"HEY, FUCK YOU BUDDY!" Tucker held his first out and you bumped him backed before looking back at Shelia.

"Sorry for getting side tracked, it might not sound like it, but I really do appreciate it. This is the first birthday present I've ever gotten and the best."

"You haven't even opened it."

"Shut the fuck up Tucker, you can complain when you get me a birthday present." You smiled smugly as Tucker said nothing. "We're so alike Sheila."

"What you're a 500-pound tank?" You chose to ignore Tucker.

"You've been neglected, I've been neglected. We're practically twins."

"Yes, us girls have to stick together." Tucker looked between you two.

"You girls aren't thinking of a female uprising are you?" You looked at Shelia and she looked at you. You both stared at each other, communicating through eye (?) contact.

"Nobody-" You started off.

"-Would dare impose us." Sheila finished off for you. A grin made its way on your face as she finished.

"Thanks for the idea Tucker!" You began running off. "Sheila, I'll get Sister, you get Tex okay?" Sheila nodded (?) before rolling (?) off to the direction Tex would be in, leaving Tucker standing there alone.

"Uh, oh, better go and tell Church about this."