96. Thrilled (Blue team + Red team)

Reaction to a kiss

Words: 617

Characters (In order of appearance): Tucker, Caboose, Church, Sister, Sarge, Simmons, Grif, Lopez and Donut

If you like a specific one shot, you can request an extended version. I plan to do this with every character (Freelancers, mercs, etc.) but it does take a long time

Romantic: Very

Blue Team

Tucker

When Tucker saw you, he didn't expect much. Maybe he'd throw a few cheesy pickup lines, maybe he'd just ignore you, he didn't really know. What he didn't expect was you grabbing him. What he didn't expect was you passionately making out with him before walking away.

"Oh...w-wait?" Oh god, he just sounded like Simmons. "I meant, wait." You stopped in your walking and looked at him.

"Yeah?" It took Tucker all his power to supress the shiver. Your voice was just...another supressed shiver.

"D-Did you mean to do that? I mean, are you joking? Because last time I ended up tied to a bed. I mean-" He was silenced by your kiss which, after pulling away, left both of you panting and blushing.

"What do you think now Tucker?"

"Uh...Bow chika bow wow?"

Caboose

Caboose blushed a little before touching the place you kissed him. His smile only grew as he realised what you did.

"Caboose?" He seemed to be snapped out of it by your talking. "Are you okay buddy?" He nodded frantically before running in the opposite direction of you.

"CHURCH! THE PRETTY LADY JUST GAVE ME A KISS!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" That was definitely Tucker. "Where's my kiss?" Definitely.

Church

"Wow...I think being in this canyon just got a little less shitty."

"Just a little?"

"Yeah, we're surrounded by shitheads, no circumstance could make that even good."

"Well, would another kiss improve anything?"

"No...but I wouldn't be complaining."

Sister/Kaikaina

"Woah, you kiss better than my brother."

"Wait, what?"

(I love this too much. I hate it but I love it so much)

Sheila/F.I.L.S.S

"You do realise I could not feel that?"

"Yeah..."

"But it is really the thought that counts. Thank you."

Red Team

Sarge

He locked himself away. You couldn't believe it, he locked himself away after you kissed him. That was really something no one of you expected.

"Sarge...are you okay?"

"YES! OF COURSE I AM!"

"Can I...come in?"

"WHAT'S THE PASSWORD?"

"Uh...uh...Pass...word...2?"

"GOD NAMIIT!"

Simmons

His breathing rate increased, face turned a shade of red and eyes dilated.

"Simmons?" You saying his name just made his cheeks redden, if it was even possible.

"Uh-I-Uh-" His voice kept raising in octaves, and he couldn't stop the stuttering. You kissed him. You kissed him. YOU KISSED SIMMONS!

"So I take it...you didn't like it?" Simmons coughed into his gloved hands multiple times, attempting to calm himself.

"N-No!" Great one Richard! The stuttering was bad enough but the fact that his voice was higher than yours made him want to die. "I-I-I m-mean..." Deep breaths Richard. "I-I-I mean...I-I liked it?"

"Oh?" You smiled a little as he talked. "Do...do you want another?" Before you got your answer, he fainted. You were too close, too cute, he just couldn't handle it anymore.

Grif

Both of you sat down beneath a tree, relishing in the shade it provided. Grif was lying down, thinking about who knows what, while you were hugging your knees next to him.

"Hey Grif?" He made a sound that was something between yeah and a hum. "Are you sure your armour's orange? It always seems to be alternating between orange and yellow."

Grif, from his position, sat up quickly. He was going to complain but was silence by your lips. He sat there shocked for a few seconds before you pulled away.

"You call me lazy..." He grumbled out, but you could see he was thrilled.

"Hm, you wouldn't have gotten up any other way lemon head."

"IT'S ORANGE!"

Lopez

"¿Se da cuenta de que soy un robot y no tienen la cara (You do realise I'm a robot and have no face)?"

"Would you allow me to continue if I said no?" There was a brief pause.

"Sí." "Well then, no."

Donut

"Oh...wow. I think you just blew me away!"

"Let me blow you...away again?"