Season Finale Pt. 1

Now dad, Daryl and Hershel are supposed to meet with the Governor. I don't know what's gonna go down.

They've been gone a long time, I'm starting to get worried. Everyone met in the courtyard, we saw Daryl and them coming. Dad looks distressed, I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"So?" I asked
"I'll address that," He replied.

We followed him into the prison.

"So, I met with this Governor," Dad explained.
"Just the two of you?" Merle interrupt,
"Should've took him out."

Merle brushed passed us.

"He wants the prison," Dad continued, "He wants us gone. He wants us dead."
"What are we going to do, dad?" I asked.
"We're going to war."
...
We were preparing for the war. Daryl came into my cell looking distraught. I looked at him with a sincere look. He looked like he was crying hard.

"Daryl..." I said, "Baby, what's wrong?"

I went up to Daryl and he put his head on my shoulder.
"I killed him. Anna, I killed him."
"Who?"
"Merle. The Governor had killed him and I had to put my own brother down."
"Oh Daryl, I'm so sorry."

I never thought the day when Merle die would come this fast. Daryl finally calmed down after a few minutes.

"You and Nikki are the only ones I have left in this world, Anna. I don't want that to change."
"Me neither, Daryl. You and I need each other more than ever."

Dad stood in the doorway. I didn't want Daryl to know.

"I'm gonna finish preparing."

He nodded and I walked out. I brushed pass dad who grab my wrist.

"You know, I didn't mean to upset you in anyway, Anna," Dad said.
"I know. It's just, I'm tired of losing people."

Dad put his hand on my shoulder.

"I know you are honey. But I promise, after this, no more wars. I can't promise anymore deaths though."

I laughed at that.
"Come on. Let's get going before they arrive."

Dad led me out, we met up with everyone else. Carl looked like he was mad about something.
"Alright, let's go," Glenn ordered.

All of us got in the cars and left the prison.    
________________________________
Now these two chapters are going to be short. The next chapter might have a little surprise.