twenty-seven

Daryl's POV
Glenn and I just got back to the house, we couldn't find Rick or Shane. I didn't see Anna or Carl.

"Rick and Shane ain't back?" I questioned.
"We heard a gunshot," Andrea replied.
"Maybe they found Randall." Lori jumped in.
"We found him," I said.
"Is he back in the shed?" Maggie asked.
"He's a walker," I replied.
"Did you find the walker that bit him?" Andrea asked.
"No, the weird thing is he wasn't bitten," Glenn explained.

I looked around for Anna, she wasn't in here. I hope she didn't go out there looking for us, she'd be crazy if she did.

"His neck did not have marks." I joined back in.
"So he fought back?" Patricia joined.
"The thing is, Shane and Randall's tracks were on top of each other. And Shane ain't no tracker. So, he didn't come up behind him. They were together."

Lori came up to me.

"Would you go back out there, find Rick and Shane and find what on Earth is going on?" She politely asked.
"You got it," I replied.
"Thank you."

Once I got onto the porch, I saw Anna running towards us.

"Anna!" I yelled.
"Guys!" She yelled, "Walkers!"
"Anna?!" Lori also yelled, "Where's Carl?!"
"With dad!"

We started to shoot at the walkers and then scattered because of the herd. As I was getting my motorcycle, I was also yelling for Anna.
"Anna!"

I rode around looking for her, she was nowhere to be found. No, no, this couldn't be happening. I saw Carol, so I went to get her

"Come on Carol!"

She hopped on and we escaped.
...
Carol and I were on the highway. We've found T and them, now all we need to do is find Anna, Rick, Carl, and Hershel. I really do hope that Anna made it.

The gang and I pulled up to see Rick, Carl, and Hershel, but no Anna.

"Anna..." Lori said.
"I saw Anna helping out Patricia." Beth spoke, "Then she went out to help dad, don't know where she went after that."
"She has to be here somewhere." I jumped in, "I'm not about to leave my pregnant girlfriend out there by herself."
"Me neither Daryl!" Carl yelled back.
"Look, guys, she'll find us. She'll want us to press on. And if I know Anna, she'll want all of us to protect each other." Glenn intrudes.

All of us nodded.
...
I couldn't sleep at all. Staying up all night, thinking about Anna. Wondering if she's okay if she made it if she'll find us. I wanted to go find her, but this group needs me now for than ever.

I know my girl, I know Rick's daughter. She'll find a way to survive. She'll find us in no time. Anna, wherever you're at, you will find us.
_________________________________
Two chapters in one day?! I actually had an unplanned sick day yesterday, I woke up really sick and missed school. So I actually had time to work on this. But anyways... this was going a mega chapter but I have decided to save that for the finale of book one. Hope you enjoy! What do you think about what happened to Anna? Let me know... I'm thinking about doing a bonus chapter.