Bonus Chapter

This chapter is for @darling_dixon08. She realized that I didn't do a full background on the twins and their brother. So, I'm doing this for her. It'll be in Daryl's and the Ambrose's POV.
____________________
Daryl's POV
With everyone doing their thing, I decided to go find and talk to the Ambrose twins. I know that they are Anna's friends, but I had lost too many people to so-called "friends." I had lost my trust to new strangers.
"Hey Glenn," I called.

Glenn came over to me.

"What?" He asked.

"Where are the Ambrose twins?"

"They should be outside on the front porch."

I went over there and did not see them. There was laughing on the back porch, so I went there, finding the twins talking. Sami had seen me walking over towards them

"Hey, Daryl," Sami greeted.

"What's up?" Justin asked.

"Nothing much," I replied, "I thought since you two are Annabelle's friends, I would like to get to know you."

Sami and Justin looked at each other and nodded. Justin slid over to his sister and let sit me down. Sami started off.
_________________________________
Sami's POV
Daryl came outside after he heard me and my brother, Justin laughing. We were talking about our lives before the apocalypse happened.

"Hey, Daryl," I greeted.

"What's up?" Justin asked.

Daryl wanted to get to know us a little bit better. I don't mind and neither does Justin, I hope. Justin moved over towards me. I started out first.

I told Daryl about how Justin, Mike and I met Anna when we were kids and then how we grew up with each other. Then when the apocalypse hit, all of us were separated.
_________________________________
The beginning of the Outbreak
(Sami's POV)
Anna, Mark, Justin and I were hanging out at Anna's house. We heard the news about her father getting shot and ended up in a coma. All of us had decided to spend time with her while she was going through this. We looked up and saw that Shane had pulled up. He wanted us to go to our houses and gather our stuff, something was going on.

Anna had decided to come along with us. She had left some of her stuff at my house so she was going to bring that stuff with her. We practically ran, I already saw that my parents were gone, they probably thought that we will be leaving with Anna and her family.
________________________________
I'll never forget that day. After Mark, Justin, and I escaped we never saw Anna ever again.