six

Rick's POV
I couldn't get my mind off of what just happened with my daughter. I couldn't believe that someone would just snatch her off the street. We interrogated the boy into telling us where his camp was so we could get Annabelle back. As soon as we got to the door, I rushed up to it and banged on it. As nobody answered, my patience was running thin, I hit the door again and someone answered. When the door opened, a man came out smiling and laughing.

"I have one of yours guys and you have one of mine." He said, "And my guns."

It was our decision to not bring the guns until we knew that she was safe.

"Look all I want is my daughter back." I explained.

He smiled while looking up at T-Dog with a gun on top of the roof. I looked up and saw that they had a person who was struggling to get way from them. They removed the bag off of its head, revealing Annabelle who looked frightened. Once we all looked, they put the bag back on her head and took her away.

"Anna." I muttered
"Let her go." Daryl ordered.
"Gimme my guns and we'll let her go." the dude explained.

They all went back inside laughing. I turned back around and walked back to the building we were originally at. Daryl was pacing back and forth.

"What the hell are we gonna do about Anna?" Glenn asked.
"We're gonna get her back!" Daryl yelled.
I gave Daryl a look. Then I looked at the boy we had as a hostage. He kept looking at Daryl as he was afraid of him. We finally went back to the building. This time it was Glenn who went to knock on the door. Once the door opened we saw the same guy from before.

"I see now you have both my guy and guns." He said.
"Yeah," Daryl exclaimed, "Now give us Annabelle."
He laughed as if he thought this situation was funny.
You mean the pretty girl with the red hair?" he asked, "I think that I'm gonna cut her up and feed her to my dogs."

I held my weapon up to him. As we were getting ready for a fight, an elderly woman called out.

"Felipe," she asked, "What's going on? Oh, please officers don't arrest my grandson."
"Dude, get your grandmother out of here." Someone complained.
"I'm not gonna arrest your grandson." I explained, "I'm just here to get my daughter from him."
"You mean the pretty red hair girl?" She asked, "She's right in here."

We all followed the grandmother in. She led us down about six rooms when we heard laughter coming from one room.
Daryl and I looked at each other while he raised his crossbow.

"Anna?!" He asked, "Annabelle?!"
We looked into a room. I saw Anna helping out an elderly man.
"Anna." I said.
She poked her head up and smiled.
-------------------------
Anna's POV
"Anna." I heard.

As I raised my head up I saw my dad and Daryl. Of course I smiled and went straight to them. We finally left the building and rushed back to the truck. When we arrived at the area, we found that the truck was taken, presumably by Merle.
"He took the it?" I questioned as I looked at Daryl.
We had to get back to the camp somehow.
"Come on," dad said, we are gonna have to run back."

It was dark by the time we got back to the camp. Dad looked at us confused as we heard gunshots and screaming. We rushed up the hill, we saw the cam being overrun by the walkers. I had to look for my mom and little brother, I couldn't see them but I looked over to the RV staring down at Amy, who was not moving. I feared the worse for her. I slowly backed up not realizing that a walker was right behind me. It was getting too close to me for my liking, I grab my gun and it shot it making it fall.

I began to walk away from the thing and the next thing I noticed was him grabbing me. I tried to kick it off the best I could but I ended up tripping on a corpse right behind me and landing awkwardly. The thing was inches closes to my face. I attempted to reach from my gun but I could not find it.

"Dad!" I yelled.
I heard someone yelling for my name, I think it was Daryl.
"Anna!" Daryl yelled, "Anna, where are you?!"
"Daryl! Over here!"

The walker was near my neck. I pushed back as hard as I could and the next thing I saw was an arrow going through its head. I looked over to the side and saw Daryl lowering his bow. He ran over and got the thing off of me. Daryl extended his arm out and I took it. Of course I fell back down.
"Are you alright?" Daryl questioned.
"No," I replied.
Daryl helped over to a log. He took a look at my leg and saw that it there was blood.
"Anna, stay here. I'll be back."
I nodded and he left.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Daryl's POV
Daryl's POV
We heard gunshots and screaming, Rick and Anna rushed up the hill and began firing. The camp was overwhelmed with walkers attacking everyone. I realized that I had to find my sister. I looked around finding her and Shane cornered while fighting off a group of walkers. Shane left her after she said something. Out of nowhere more walkers came up behind her and began to attack. I lifted my bow up to help her out, however, she fell on a corpse. I saw Nikki attempting to back up from the walkers. She looked up towards me and I ran towards her. I managed to get the walker off of her and kill it. I helped my sister up who collapsed in my arm.

"Daryl," she said, "You're okay. I was beginning to think-
"Shh," I whispered, "It's okay, I'm here now, little one."
"Ow."
"What's wrong?"

Nikki moved her hand from her arm revealing a pretty nasty cut.
"You'll be okay. It's not a bite."
I pulled a rag out of my back pocket. I helped Nikki moved her arm towards me. Her arm was black, blue, purple and very bloody; someone must've shot her in the crossfire. Once I got Nikki handled, I heard a familiar scream.

"Dad!" Anna yelled.
I ran towards her voice.
"Anna!" I yelled, "Anna, where are you?!"

I looked around and saw Anna tripping over a dead corpse. She was trying her best to keep the walker away from her pretty face. I loaded my crossbow, aimed it at the walker and shot it towards him. I saw fell on top of Anna and she was struggling to get up. I ran towards Anna, I helped get the thing off of her. I also helped to stand up, only for her to fall back down.

"Ow." She whimpered.
I helped her up and brought her to the log. I took a look at her leg, I felt something bloody. Something must've hit her just right.
"Stay here, I'll be back."
She nodded and I left.