Fifteen

Daryl's POV
The group and I kept on walking in the woods. I was getting worried about Anna. I haven't seen her since her, Rick, Shane and Carl split off. I had a little confrontation with Lori, Andrea, and Carol, but I think I got that entire argument settle.

 I had a little confrontation with Lori, Andrea, and Carol, but I think I got that entire argument settle

We all decided to head back to the highway, so we can wait for Anna and them. As we were walking Andrea was complaining about how much further we had to walk.

"How much further?" Lori asked.

"Not much." I said, "About a hundred miles, as the crow flies."

"Too bad we're not crows." Andrea complained, "As the crows' flies, my ass."

She broke off from the group. As were walking, we heard Andrea screaming.

"Andrea!" Lori yelled.

The screaming continued. We all continue to run towards. Then a girl on a horse came and decapitated it with a bat.

"Lori. Daryl." She said, "Lori Grimes, Daryl Dixon."

Lori and I ran up to the girl.

"I'm Lori and this is Daryl." Lori introduced.

"Rick sent me." The girl informed, "You've got to come now."

"Why?" I said.

"There's been an accident." She informed again, "Anna's been shot. She's still alive. You two got to come now. Rick needs you guys. Just come."

I stepped up. I don't this girl or what, but I have a feeling this is a trap. Lori just ran up to the horse and the girl.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I yelled, "We don't know this girl. You can't get on that horse!"

Lori turns to me before she got on.

"Daryl, my daughter, and your girlfriend was shot. She's probably dying." Lori exclaimed, "So you coming or not?"

The girl said something else and went off. I followed closely behind them. I had to run, very fast at least.
...
When we got to the farm, Rick was waiting on the porch with an old man. Of course, Rick ran up to Lori. Lori started to cry, so did I. Rick show us the way where Annabelle is at. Once we got to the room, Lori broke down.

"My baby." She said.

She kept repeating that. She also said some other words.
"We're gonna make you okay," Lori said.

I tried to hold back my tears, but I couldn't.
...
Rick's POV
Lori was practically yelling at Hershel. Only because she doesn't believe him that he can perform the necessary surgery that Anna needs.

"You are a doctor? Right?" Lori asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Hershel retorted, "A veteran..."

Then Lori went at it again.

"A veterinarian." Hershel retorted.

I started to feel woozy. I leaned on the table.

"I have..." I stuttered, "I have... "I have to sit down."

Lori came running towards me. She kept on going at it with Hershel.

He went to go check on Anna. After he checks her pressure, Hershel shook his head.

"Her pressure is dropping again," Hershel announced.

I offered for him to take more. But he and Lori had refused. Hershel said that time was running out. I wanted to go out there. Once again they told me no. They kept on yelling at me.

"No, your place is here." Lori scowled, "If Shane said he'll be back, he'll be back."

"I can't just sit here." I retorted.

"That's exactly what you are doing!" Lori snapped, "If you to pry or cry or tell God he's cruel, you go right ahead, but you're not leaving Rick. Anna needs you-- here. And I can't do this by myself. Not this one. I can't."

She's right. She's right. My daughter needs me here. Lori also needs me-- here.