♕36♕

A week later

Yungin'

"So in law is pregnant?" Dillyn Dumb ass asked for the fifth time.

"Yes Dumb ass how many times you want me to say the shit?" I asked.

"I'm Bout to be a uncle dawg" he jumped up and down like a little child. I layed back on the couch and sighed.

"You don't look to Happy" he said. I shrugged.

"Im scared as shit. When she told me in my mind I was screaming but of course I couldn't show it so I had to pretend" I said.

"Well you got nine months lil bro. I got faith in you" he said taking a sip from his water.

"Man I don't even have a job dawg.I'm fucking crazy in the head. How imma take care of a baby?"

"Listen Yung now is not the time to be spazzing out. What about old dude you was working for before?"

"He was the first person I called up and he said all his positions was filled up" I sighed.

"I'm working at this lil chemical plant job. I could put you on if you want?"He offered." The pay rate is $19.80 an hour. You work from seven at night to seven thirty am, plus they give you days off on the weekend."

"Hell yah I'll take it. That's nice dawg"

"I figured you would" he smirked."I'll be back later on tonight" he said throwing his Hoodie over his head."I gotta' pick my girl up from work"

"What? What girl?" I scrunched up my eyebrows."You just moved down here. How do you have a girl already"

"I been seeing her since I came down here the first time" he shrugged."She a lil bad jawn I'm trying to see where things go tho' before I bring her around"

"I gotta let Naomi meet her to see if she ain't Crazy or nothing"

"Oh no" he laughed."From what you told me when Naomi beat ole girl ass I think Imma pass" he said making me laugh.

"Whatever. Get outta' Hea nigga"

"Aight bro" he said and walked out.

Since today Naomi had to work I chilled at the crib Bored as fuck.Everybody had jobs and shit and im just sitting here on my ass. Imma Just make that call to the chemical plant job myself tomorrow though, cause they not open today.

My stomach growled. I got up and went into kitchen and fixed me ham sandwich with a bag of cheese puffs.I heard keys jiggle in the front door and I knew it was Naomi, but she didn't tell me she was getting off early.

"Babbyyy!" She yelled through the house.

"In Hea" I said through a mouth full of food. She came in smiling from ear to ear. I looked at her weird and swallowed my food.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I bit into my sandwich Again. She walked over to me and sat down beside me and kissed me While I chewed my food.

"I missed you today my love" she cooed. I playfully rolled my eyes. It's been like this for awhile now, She'll always want to be under me and go everywhere I go.