♕12♕

NAOMI

Nelle❤: Class start at 4 today!

I was relieved when I read that message cause that means I can sleep in a lil extra today. I snuggled back into my covers and fell right back to sleep.

I woke back up and it was a lil after 12. Damn I slept that long, well it was well needed. I looked over at my phone and my light was blinking indicating I had a few messages.

Luc❤: Get up lil nigga!

Luc❤: I know yo ass ain't still sleep 😒

Luc❤: Bruh!!

Luc❤: Ya know I was lookn' at that picture ya posted on the gram the otha day and ya got some big ass titties fam 😂😂

I bust out laughing at his stupid self. I stopped reading his messages after that one. I layed my phone back on the nightstand and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom to do my hygiene.

When I got out It was 1:45, I should hit up the gym today since I haven't been in a while. I went into my closet and picked out my Nike black and yellow spandex and Nike sports bra. I put it on and grabbed my running shoes. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail.

I grabbed my phone and car keys and got in my car.

***
I was on my 20th sit ups in the gym and I got tired. I got up and grabbed my bottle of water and drunk some. I was also hungry, so I picked up my gym bag and walked out to my car. I got in and pulled off towards McDonalds.

I ordered my food and walked back out to my car. As I was walking I didn't realize I bumped into someone, made them drop their food.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said bending down picking it up. His burger had spilled all over the place, I felt bad.

"It's cool, I didn't need it anyway, according to my vegetarian mother" He chuckled and I did to. I finally got a chance to look at his face and he was gorgeous. Pretty smile, nice body, and a few tattoos and hazel eyes.

"Can I buy you another meal?" I asked.

"No it's fine" He smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded and chuckled.

"Well I tried now. I guess I'll see you around" I smiled and waved while walking away. When I got back in the car my phone was vibrating and it was Ryan texting me.

Ryan👑: coming over today?

Me: can't. Have class in a few. Why wassuh?

Ryan👑: just wanted to talk you about some things and see you.

Me: Tomorrow?

She didn't even text me back after that. She must've got busy and forgot to respond.

YUNGIN'

"Nigga hurry up damn" I said to Rj. We was in the mall getting him a few things and this nigga was taking all day. He shopped like a damn female.