♕20♕

Naomi, Yungin, Brandon, And Cierra(I Changed her Character) In the MM!!

Naomi

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message..."

"Really?" I rolled my eyes."Luc answer the phone"

"He still isn't answering" Brandon asked coming back into the room eating and a cup in his hand. I shook my head.

"No" I frowned."Something doesn't feel right"

"Maybe your just overreacting" he said climbing back onto the bed. I got a chance to look at his plate and he had a grilled cheese sandwich cut in half.

"You want the other half?" I smiled and nodded. "Thank you"

"Your welcome" he sat the plate and cup down on the nightstand. He grabbed my feet and put them in his lap.

"Whats in that cup?" I asked. He grabbed the cup and took a sip of it.

"Ciroc" I looked at him shocked. "This early in the morning. I'm starting to think you're and alcoholic"

"Nah I just find joy in drinking liquor than others" he laughed slightly.

"Definitely and alcoholic" I laughed. He shook his head.

"Don't judge me" he said pinching my thigh. I smacked his hand away. I picked my phone up and look to see did I have any miss calls or messages from Luc. I sighed when I didn't.

"What's wrong?" Brandon asked. "It's just this isn't Luc, he always answer his phone for me"

"Maybe he's just busy or something. He could be sleep though, you did say he like to sleep in"

"Yah" I trailed off. "Imma just get one more time" I said unlocking my phone.

"Oh no your not" he said taking my phone and putting in his pocket.

"Wait? What are you doing?"

"The dude is probably just chilling with his girl or sleep" he said.

"But-" I said. "But nothing" he cut me off.

"Ok. Maybe your right" I said giving up. "See. Now come lay with me" he said opening his arms.

Yungin'

I woke up to beeping noises and bright lights. My neck felt like it was strapped Down to some and I could barely open my eyes.

I tried to lean up and I instantly regretted that after the pain I felt in my stomach, the fucking shit hurted. It felt like I was getting shot all over again.

I seen someone out the corner of my eye, I couldn't turn my head to see. So I made a noise.

"Oh my god! Yung are you ok!" Cierra rushed over to me with tear stains on her face.

"Well besides me being in da' hospital with bullet wounds in my body, and my neck hurting. Im perfectly fine" she slapped my shoulder were I was shot. "Fuck!!" I yelled out.