♕10♕

*MONDAY*

NAOMI

The six o'clock alarm went off on my phone instantly making me burry my face in my pillow. I was so tired, I just wanted to lay in bed and sleep the day away. Is that to much to ask for?

"Ughhh!" I groaned. I sat up in the bed and threw the covers off my legs and slowly got out my bed. I walked into my bathroom and did my daily routine.

***
"What to wear? What to wear?" I mumbled going through my closet. I looked at the time and it was 6:30.

"Forget it" I grabbed a red Polo shirt with the dark blue horse and some levi blue jeans. I grabbed my white forces and got dressed quick as hell. I threw my hair up into a ponytail and through my hoodie over my body. I looked into the mirror and I looked ok. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and walked out the house into my car.

***
"Hey girl I saved you a seat. Good thing you made it on time, before the teacher arrived" My friend Nelle said next to me.

"I know girl thank you so much!" I said sitting Down in my seat getting ready for class. She nodded.

Chanelle and I was the same age, 20. We basically liked and disliked the same things. She liked to smoke, but me on the other hand didn't. Chanelle was from the Bronx. Her boyfriend was from Louisiana just like Luc, so they instantly clicked when they met. She was cool though, we hung out from time to time. She was another one of my bestfriends, we met after highschool.

Halfway through class my stomach growled. I skipped breakfast this morning. I looked down at my phone and it was only 7:21am. I slouched down in my seat.

"Girl what's wrong with you?" Nelle chuckled.

"I skipped breakfast this morning, and I'm starving right now" I groaned.

"Aw I have a snicker in my purse" She offered. I could eat anything right now. I quickly took it from her and ate it. It didn't help at all. I pulled my phone out.

Me: Hey could you bring me food on your break?

Ryan👑: Sure

Me:thank you 😘

I put my phone back into my pocket and was satisfied.

"Ryan gonna bring me food on her break" I said to Nelle. She nodded.

"So what happened to you yesterday, you didn't show up to Carter birthday party" I asked her.

"I know, I know. I had got held up at work and Javier made me stay home and rest" She said.

"Aww goals" I said wiping a tear.

"Girl shut up, you have Yung" She cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have Luc, me and him are just bestfriends"

"Yah and that's how it starts" She smiled. I rolled my eyes playfully.

I sat there and thought about what she said. I mean me and Luc have been bestfriends for years I think if we had feelings for each other we would tell each other.