♕2♕

NAOMI

"Hey Bitch!" My bestfriend London walked up and said to me.

"Wassuh girl?" I said smiling. I looked back in my locker getting what I needed for my class.

"How is your morning going?" She smiled asking.

"It's going good. What about yours?" I asked. I closed my locker.

"You heard about the new student we suppose to have?" She asked as we walked to the cafeteria. I nodded.

"I heard kids talking about a new student, but they never said who or what he looked like" I answered.

"I wonder is he fine. Because we need some more fine niggas at this school" I nodded my head agreeing with her. We didn't have that many cute boys here. I mean they were that, but they where also some hoes.

"Hopefully we see him before the day ends" I said and she nodded agreeing with me.

•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°
It was the end of the period and the bell had just rung. I got up and gathered my things I looked out the door and Ryan was standing there waiting for me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Nothing. I was coming to tell you I had a ride so you can go without me" I cut my eyes at her.

"Who's bringing you home?" I asked.

"A friend" she blushed.

"Ryan--"

"I'll see you at home love you" She said running away and disappearing into the crowd.

"Bitch I seen him! He is fine as hell" Lo said rushing towards me like she seen a ghost.

"Woah slow down" I chuckled. "Who did you see?" I asked.

"The new student his name is Lucas Coly. He's not starting until tomorrow though" I shrugged and nodded. I really wanted to see what he looked like. I figured he would be cute anyway. He got to be cute, the way Lon keep talking about him.

"Well I'll see him tomorrow. Let's go get food at the Burger joint I'm hungry" I said. She nodded.

We walked out the school and got into my car.

"Have you seen Ken?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Nah last I seen him he was stuck up Kim hoe ass" She rolled her eyes, frowning. I laughed.

"Leave him alone. Remember he told us to stay out his relationships so that's what we're gonna do" I said pulling out the school parking lot.

"You right, You right" She said and turned the radio up as we drove to the Burger joint.

YUNGIN'

I layed in the bed thinking and looking up at the ceiling. Since I been down here my mom haven't even called to check up on me. She called once and that was it, she probably was glad to get me from down there with her. To be honest, I was kind of glad to leave that hell whole. Her Crackhead ass boyfriend was close to catching a bullet between his eyes.

Since my daddy past its like something snapped in her and she treated me differently than how she did when he was alive. I didn't pay it any attention until she put a whole other dude over me. That's when I realized, I was in this world alone.

"Knock knock" Crystal said walking in the room with a bright smile on her face. I rolled my eyes.

"How you feeling?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I'm living, so I can't complain"

"You know if you ever need someone to talk to im here for you right?" She asked. I looked up at her and shook my head.

"Are you really? Because last time I put my trust into someone, They left and treated me like I was some type of disease. I'm not going down that road again, so you can Gone"

"Well you can never expect me to act like that towards you. I'm your aunt and I love you" She smiled at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I don't know what love is, that's a powerful word"

"So you don't have that one person you can call on to talk to, that you love? I know you love somebody"

"I did, he died though. When he did, that word Love died right along with him"

"Well all I know is that I love you" She smiled at me.

"Yah well actions speak louder than words. If you don't mind I would like to get back to what I was doing before you came in here." I frowned.

"Are you ready for your new school tomorrow?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I have no choice but to be ready. Can you go now?" I demanded. I turned over turning my back on her. I heard her say something, but then again I didn't. I didn't really care. She walked out and closed the door behind her. I layed there and thought about where did I go wrong in my Life.

I KNOW THIS SHORT, I WAS RUSHING! 😴

VOTE & COMMENT!

VOTE & COMMENT!

VOTE & COMMENT!