♕25♕

Yungin'

I was watching In excitement as Kaine groaned in pain as I stuck the knife in his thigh.

"You had all them big balls sending them pussy ass niggas to my crib!" I yelled."what happend G?" I chuckled.

"Fuck you nigga!" He spat. I chuckled."Yo Javier pass me that hammer" he nodded and got up and did it. I grabbed the hammer and hit the knife with it, making the knife go deeper into his thigh.

"Fuuckkkk!" He yelled. I started to hit him with it again, but he stopped me.

"Aight aight man!" He breathed out heavily."Talk then bitch!" Javier yelled at him while pointing a gun to his knee.

"I think you wanna start talking now G" I grinned at the scared look he had on his face. He licked his bloody lip and opened his mouth to say something, but didn't. "Jav-"

"Aight dawg chill!" He sighed."I did it because it was the easiest way out"

"But you failed! You had cops come busting up in my shit asking questions and didn't find shit! Then yo bitch ass sent them niggas to my crib to kill me!" He smacked his teeth and groaned and mumbled something under his breath. I snatched the gun out of Javier hand and shot Kaine in the knee. He bounced in the chair yelling in pain.

"I suggest you stop beating around the fucking bush and talk before I end yo fucking life!" I spat at him. "The easiest way outta what!"

"The deal" he mumbled. I rubbed my chin waiting for him to continue.

"Look yung it wasn't none personal" I scrunched by eyebrows together.

"That fucking shit was personal to me! My fucking life could've been taking and my girl could've been in the house with me!" I yelled pointing to myself.

"Look Im not over the drug business"

"Who then?"

"A big nigga that go by the name Black"

"What the fuck do that gotta do with me though?" I asked.

"The nigga thought I was gone give him some money, but I wasn't because he don't do shit. He was suppose to get half and I was"

"But you gave the other half to me" I said catching on. He nodded."All this fucking shit could've been easily avoided if you would've gave the nigga the money"

"No fuck that! That fat ass nigga don't do shit, but sit on his ass! He didn't do shit, we did!" He scoffed. "And you think I was running from you? Nah my nigga. No offense but you ain't the baddest nigga out hea"

"so what he after you or some?"

"Who you think shot at you? Me? Nah G that was all him and his niggas" Kaine said making me freeze in my tracks. I stood there trying to collect my thoughts.

"Damn man this shit was getting good!" Chris said standing up answering his ringing phone and walking out.

"And what you need to be worried about is yoself and yo girl" he said shrugging.