♕8♕

5 MONTHS LATER

YUNGIN'

"Ahhhh Yungin that hurts" Cierra yelled as I was biting her ear.

"I told ya ass 'bout fucking with me " I said laughing. I watched ha rub her ear.

"Your mean" She pouted sitting down in my lap.

"Aw is the baby mad" I said in a baby voice. She nodded with her bottom lip poked out. I chuckled and kissed her lips. She started smiling and straddled my lap. I deepened the kiss and bit her bottom lip for entrance. She let me in and our tongues was wrestling with each other. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I layed her down on the couch and crawled between her legs. I was getting ready to slide her shorts down until her phone rung. We ignored it for a minute then it started back.

"I gotta get that" She said trying to get me off her.

"Ignore it" I said kissing her again. She pushed me off and answered her phone.

"Yah I'll be there in 20" She said into the phone. I sighed and looked down at my pants and my lil fella was sure enough wide awake.

"I'm sorry Yungin I got called in to work" She said getting up grabbing her things. I was pissed right now.

"Man thats some bullshit" I mumbled

"What am I suppose to do bout this" I said pointing at my dick. She laughed like it was so hilarious, but I ain't see shit funny.

"Here put this to use" she said tossing me some lotion. I smacked my teeth and throwed it back at her.

"Nah imma put my hoes to use" I smirked

"Don't play with me Lucas Coly" she said with her hand on her hip. I laughed.

"Yah shit ain't funny is it, gone and go to work" I said laying back on the couch.

"Aw I got you lata" she said kissing my lips and walking out the door. I sighed. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 2:45. I had work in a hour. I got up and went upstairs and did my daily routine.

Ya boy been living good for the last five months. My money been looking right, me and Na relationship became stronger. She doing her thang and im doing mines. We be together almost everyday when I don't be working and she don't be at school.

Since I been working with Kaine shit was crazy I mean money was flowing in like crazy. I wasn't complaining not one bit tho. My side job was me working on cars and shit. So when someone ask what I do and how I get all my shit I tell them that. I hate lying to Naomi, but I don't want her asking me all types of questions like she always do.

As for me and Cierra, we just be kicking it. Nun serious I ain't trynna go thea with ha yet, Na don't even know about Cierra but she know about Na. I ain't telling Na until I know it's serious and if Na don't like Cierra then Cierra gotta go. Crazy? Yah, but that's how im feelin. I got my own spot, I moved out Na parents Crib afta graduation.

I hopped out the shower and went to put on my clothes in my room. I went into my closet and got the lil work outfit I wear for work. My phone vibrated on the dresser and It was Lester calling; my boss.