♕24♕

Next Day

Cierra

"When are you going to tell'em Ci?"

"I don't know. I told you before that I love him. I'm not leaving him" I rolled my eyes. He glared at me.

"So you just gone keep living a fucking double life! I bet the fucking nigga don't even know about Tyler does he?!" He said standing in front of me while his arms are folded across his chest. I sighed.

"Look I don't wanna talk about this right now Kevin!" I said standing up getting ready to leave. He grabbed my arm and pushed me back on the couch.

"Fuck that! You gone listen to me today. Either you tell this nigga what the fuck we got going on or imma make a trip and tell'em my damn self!" He spat and left out the room leaving me there in my thoughts. I silently cried to myself.

Kevin was my boyfriend. Well when I left Maryland we had been broken up and he kept our 2 year old son with him. I came down here to pursue a career, but that all went out the window when I lost the job to bullshit. I met Lucas two weeks after and we been kicking every since then, and maybe a month later we made it official.

I haven't told Lucas much about my personal life because I wasn't ready and I'm still not, besides it's to late to even tell him now. Kevin and my son moved down here with me the day Lucas was in the hospital.

I was broke outta my thoughts when My son was crawling over to me. He started talking in that baby language showing his little teeth growing in.

"Yes mama baby" I said picking him up kissing his chubby cheeks making him squeal.

"Yo Ci c'mere!" Kevin yelled. I sighed and stood up with Tyler on my hip. I walked back into the room and he was laying on the bed.

"What Kevin?" I said letting Tyler down on the bed. "C'mere" I rolled my eyes.

"For what?"

"Man c'mere and stop acting shitty" I chuckled and went to where he was laying on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You know this shit we got not gone end, so I don't know why you playing" he said kissing my neck.

"I love Lucas"

"But your heart is with me, if you wasn't you wouldn't be laying in my arms. You'll be with that nigga"

Am I in love with Kevin?

Yungin'

I was looking in my mirror at the healing wounds on my body. I wrapped my stomach back up and pulled my shirt on.

"Wanna play 2k" Rj asked coming into my room.

"Aight I guess I'll give you this ass whooping" I said making us laugh.

"I'll let you think that" he said walking out my room with me following. He tossed me the controller when we got in the living room. We played two rounds and I beat him both. He got mad and started talking bullshit.

"Told ya ass man. Imma beast" I teased. He mugged me. "Its ok that you suck Rj" I said getting under his skin.

"You know what I'm going to the court" he said grabbing his ball off the floor. I laughed at him being dramatic.