♕35♕

Five Days Later

Wednesday Evening 4:30pm

Naomi

"Oh my god this is so good" I mumbled with a stuffed face of Popeye's.

"Damn Naomi it's not that good" Nelle laughed along with Lo. I stuck up middle finger at them and continued to eat my food. We was out having a girls day since we all been busy with work and our men.

"How's Luc doing?" Nelle asked. I swallowed my food and wiped my mouth.

"He's doing ok now. He decided to see a shrink to help him out with problems since he wasn't opened to talk to about some things" I sighed."That's actually where he is right now"

"I'm glad he's doing better now" Lo said and Nelle agreed.

"Yah my baby gonna get through this. Long as he has me, his brother and friends" I nodded biting into my chicken.

"Speaking of brother"Lo smirked."Dillyn sure is fine"

Me and Nelle looked at her like she was crazy and she bust out laughing.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding." She Said holding her hands up.

"Girl you better stop playing like that.Chris Gone beat yo' yellow ass" Nelle said.

"Girl please I'm not stun Chris. That's my baby though" she blushed.

"You guys are so cute" I smiled.

"How is my lil man Carter?" I asked.

"Oh my god he LOOOVES Chris. They are inseparable"

"That's good" I smiled. Then all of a sudden I feel like I have to throw up.

"You ok Naomi?" Nelle asked.

"Uh yah I'm cool" I nodded.

"So ho-"

"Oh my god I'll be back" I rushed to the bathroom. I hurriedly and got to the closest stall and emptied all the food I had eaten today. I heard a knock on my door and couldn't Even answer because I was throwing up my insides.

"Naomi it's us. Open up" Lo said. I grabbed some tissue and wiped my mouth and reached over to open the door.

"Are you ok?" They asked. I hesitantly nodded. They gave me a look and my Eyes started to fill with tears. They face softened and came over to me and hugged me.

"Have you told him?" Nelle asked. I shook my head.

"No im scared. We're not ready for a baby" I cried. "We're not"

"Look at me" Lo grabbed my Face.

"It's going to be ok. Even if he don't be to Happy about it, which I doubt that won't happen. You have us" she said.

"But--"

"But nothing Naomi. We're not rushing you to tell him, but sooner or later your going to have to tell I'm because he's going to start seeing the signs.