♕33♕

Dillyn

I was on my way from Louisiana to see Yungin. After Moms funeral I packed up my shit and left. I kind of figured Yung wasn't about to come to the funeral because of all the shit my moms put him through after the death of his pops. I our my family was all the way fucked up and mostly me and Yung been lied to our whole life. I knew everything about me and him not sharing the same moms, from who killed his pops and all.

Back when him and his pops was out playing ball that night, Caroline and Steve was in the room talking about how they was gone set him up. I wanted to run to the court and tell them, but when I tried Steve threatened me, his flesh and blood.

Steve was Yung dad brother and him and Caroline was messing around while she was still fucking with Yung Pops. Fucked up ass shit. I know.

The Uber pulled up in front of Yung's place and I hopped out.

"Preciate it man" I said to the driver.He nodded. I got my bags out and walked up to Yungs door ringing the doorbell. I stand there for about three minutes until someone came to the door. Yungin opened it and frowned.

"What you doin' hea'?" He asked.

"You not gone invite big bro' in?" I smirked. He looked me up and down before stepping aside. I smiled to myself and grabbed my bags walking in.

"Wea' law at?" I asked referring to Naomi.

"She went out with her mom's and sister" he said following me into the living room. I saw perky's, weed, and henny on the table. We sat down on the couch and sat in silence, I looked over at him and he still had this mean ass frown on his face.

"What's up with that frown on Yo face?" I asked leaning back."And you popping pills now Yung? You better than this"

"Dillyn stop beating around the fucking bush becuase this shit is irritating the fuck out of me" his frowned deepened. "Why you here dawg?"

I sighed and opened my mouth to speak.

"I just wanted to see how you holding up. I know you and you can try to put this lil tough act like you don't care because I know you do"

"You see how im doin' right?" He said in a boring tone.

"Yung if you need somebody to talk to you can fucking talk to me dawg! You don't gotta' turn to this bullshit!" I snapped picking up the bag of pills.

"I don't fucking need you or anybody else!" He snapped. "I fucking realized I was alone when you didn't tell me Caroline wasn't my fucking moms!"

"Yungin I was gonna come around to tell you" I sighed.

"When? When I was fucking dead! You had all my fucking life to tell me this shit!"

"Luc it wasn't my place"

"Fuck that! I fucking needed yo' ass then when my pops was killed because of Yo fucking crackhead ass parents!"

"And you fucking think I wanted that shit to happen!?" I snapped. I was tired of him pointing the finger at me.

"Lucas I wanted to fucking stop the shit from happening, but Steve fucking threatened me at that age I scared as fuck as to what he could have done to me."

"At this point I don't fucking care nomo', about none of this shit" he fell back onto the coach. I sat down on the couch next to him. He put his head into his hands and I heard him start to sniffle.

"I don't want to do this nomo' "he cried." I can't fucking take this hurt im feeling. Everyone look at me to be strong and I try, but this shit taking a toll on me" he sniffled.

I sat there and just listened to him, because I know that sooner or later he was gone crack.

"Why the fuck this shit had to happen to me dawg" he looked at me. I could see the hurt all over his face.

"Lucas God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers"

"Fuck that if God loved me he wouldn't have took the person who meant more to me"

"Talk to me Yung" I said.

"I feel like I'm dying in the inside. I wanna feel at peace. I pop pills becuase it makes me numb and feel good like all my worries go out the window"

"I don't want to be hea' nomo" he sighed.

"Wea' you wanna go?"

"With my pops." He looked at me."I can't do that though because I can't leave Naomi"

"Nah you not fucking leaving me. Imma get yo yellow ass some help. I be damn if you take the easy way out. You gone get through this  Yung"

He did a dry ass laugh and looked at me.

"Yo pops wouldn't want that for you. He'll want you to get through this"

"Maybe" he shrugged looking at the pills. I reached over and grabbed the pills.

"We starting with these shits first" I stood up and threw it on them floor and stepped on em'.

"You better than this shit. I don't know why you turned to this shit anyway" I said and he just looked at me in a bored way.

"I'm going to sleep" He mumbled and stood up and walked to the back. I grabbed the crushed pill bag and went to flush it down the toilet.

I walked back to the front and cleaned up the house for him. A hour later I was done and I went to the back and checked on him. He was sleep in the bed with his hand over his face.

I walked out the room and went to the Guest room and got situated. I layed back onto the bed and I found Myself falling asleep.

Short Chapter, I Know. 😩

Vote & Comment For The Kid Though🤗❤