♕27♕

Next Morning

Yungin'

I was on cloud nine when I woke up. Last night was the best I ever had, Na shit was fucking amazing it was unbelievable. It felt weird as hell talking about her like this, I'll get use to it though. I was broke outta my thoughts when I smelled breakfast being cooked. I rolled over and Na wasn't in the bed next to me. She limped into the bedroom and looked at me and blushed.

"Morning Luc" she smiled.

"Damn did daddy do that to your walk?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes."I know I beat the pus-"

"Shut up Luc!" She yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at her innocence.

"What I was just finna say-"

"Forget it. I cooked breakfast for you" she walked over to the bed and straddled me and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Damn I know I put it down now! You cooking for a nigga" I said and she smacked me in my chest playfully while putting her face in the crook of my neck blushing.

"But for real how you feeling?" I asked while licking my bottom lip.

"Im a little sore between my legs" I moved my hands from around her waist and moved it in between her legs."Here?" I asked. She nodded and I began to rub the spot that was sore.

"Better?" I aksed. She nodded and Leaned in and kissed me.

"Now come on. I didn't cook this food for nothing" she said getting up. I nodded.

"Aight lemme go get myself together"I said getting up out the bed adjusting my basketball shorts on my hips. I walked into the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

I walked downstairs and Na was putting down two plates and glasses filled with orange juice. I sat down in front of one of the plates and she did the same. I watched her as she picked up her fork and put some eggs on it and put it in her mouth.

"Why are you staring at me Luc?" She blushed. I shrugged and smiled all goofy. She shook her head and continued to eat her food.

"Remember when we first met?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded.

"You were so mean man" she laughed while drinking some of her orange juice.

"Nah yo ass was aggy as fuck dawg" I laughed.

"I was not. I just wanted to be your friend and you being the meany you are couldn't see that" she said finishing up her food.

"Watever happened to that nigga you use to be close with?" She frowned.

"Who Trey?" She asked. I nodded.

"I don't know probably somewhere snorting crack" she shrugged getting up.

"You never did tell me what happened that night"

"Something that's in the past so let's leave it there" she said coming over to get my plate. I watched her move around the kitchen in my shirt and her hair up in a messy bun.