♕13♕

Rj

Pow
Pow!!

When I turned around this fuck nigga shot me twice in my stomach. I fell to the ground gasping for air, and choking on my on blood.

Tone stood over me pointing his gun in my face with his finger on the trigger. It only took one shot for me to be gone if he pulled that trigger. He looked at me with a evil smirk. I manage to wink at him.

"Hey what are you doing!" I heard a women yell. Tone ranned when he heard her coming over. I was still on the ground gasping for air. I felt like I was losing all my blood.

"Its ok lil man, my husband already called the ambulance. Keep your eyes open" she said holding me in her arms like I was a newborn.

My eyes was going in and out, I was trying my best to keep my eyes open.

"I c-cant" I said coughing up blood.

"Yes you can tell me your name" she said rubbing her hands through my hair.

"R-Rj"

"What grade are you?"

"11th" I choked out. Still trying to catch my breath.

"What do you wanna do when you graduate?" I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. I had blanked one final time and my eyes had fully closed. After that everything was jet black.

Yungin'

"In yo face lebron!" I yelled to the tv screen. I was chillin' on my couch playn 2k. It was going on 8 and Rj still wasn't home. I mean I ain't missing em or none like that, it's just that the lil nigga cool to have around. Plus he my responsibility since he is staying with me.

My phone started vibrating on my couch interrupting me outta my thoughts. I picked it up and it was a unknown number. I scrunched up my face and hit ignore. I don't answer numbers that ain't saved. I threw my phone back down on the couch and continued to play my game.

It vibrated again. I picked it up and answered. "Who is this?"

"Uh is this Lucas Coly" a woman asked.

"Yungin" I corrected. "Who is this?"

"Um this is Catherine, Rj has been shot. He's at St. Franc-" she didn't even have to finish her sentence I hung up. I put my shoes and jacket on and grabbed my keys.

***
I ran into the hospital to the front desk, where this lady sat. She was to busy on her phone and chewing on gum being loud and shit.

"Aye what room is Rashawn Jackson In? I asked the the lady. She looked at me like I asked her to jump off a cliff or some shit. If you ain't wanna do yo' fucking job, don't come to work.

"Who are you to him?"

"Brother" I lied. She looked on her computer for some.

"He's still in surgery, so if you would please have a seat in the waiting room. I'll let you know when he's out" I nodded and went to sit in the waiting room.