♕30♕

Next Day 10:03am

Yungin'

"Lucas wake up!" Na said shaking me.
"No leave me alone" I groaned."Your phone keeps ringing" she hit me with a pillow.

"Ugh just answer the phone Naomi" I groaned. She finally answered the phone and I tuned her out, but she hit me again before I could fall back to sleep.

"Here it's your brother" I sighed and sat up taking the phone from her. She layed back down in the bed.

"Hello" I yawned Into the phone.

"Yo Yung!" Dillyn yelled into the phone."I called yo phone repeatedly the fuck was you doing?" He snapped.

"Bitch it's ten some in the morning what the fuck you think I was doing" I snapped back at him.

"Fuck that. It's about mom" he said. I clenched my jaw reminiscing on last night events.

"What about her?" I questioned in a bored tone.

"She was In a bad car accident lastnight coming home"When he said that it was like everything around me became a blur and my breath seem like it was getting caught in my chest.

"Lucas are you ok?" Na sat up and asked. She took the phone out my hand and spoke. I placed my head In my hands.

"Oh my god are you serious"Naomi gasped."yah sure I'll just have him call you later" she hung up the phone and reached over and touched me.

"Lucas I'm so sorry" she said wrapping her arms around me. I sat there feeling numb to the whole situation. It's like a part of me wanted to cry, but I couldn't. The tears just wouldn't fall. I know that most people cry and go crazy when they mom die, but I just didn't get that feeling. Part me just feels like who gives a fuck.

I don't get how someone can raise you your whole entire life and lie straight to your face. Maybe if Caroline would've told me at a young age that she wasn't my mother then I would'nt be so mad at her. I probably wouldn't have understood, but I still would've atleast tried to.

"Are you ok?" Na asked me. I nodded and got up out the bed.

"just give me a minute" I said and she nodded."Of course."

I walked Into the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind me. I looked into the mirror and stared At myself. My eyes were low and red. This whole Shit with Gerald was taking a toll on me. What he said last night about me being fucked up in the head really stuck with me and I just got to live with the fact that I'm going to be crazy for the rest of my life.

"Baby are you ok?" Naomi asked through the door.

"Uh yah im cool. Wassuh?"

"I was just checking on you" I opened the door and she was standing there with my shirt on.

"I have work in a few. I could stay-"

"Nah nah imma be straight. You don't gotta stay hea' with me"

"Lucas I want to. Im not leaving you here by yourself." I smiled weakly at her. This was one thing about Naomi she always put people before herself and I always told her not to. That's just who she is, and I can't fought her for that.