♕11♕

Rj in the media 😍

YUNGIN'

"Fuck you doing at my house?!" I mugged her.

"Baby I just came to check up on you, you know with your Condition and all" I sighed.

"I don't need you to fucking check up on me Crystal! And Condition? I don't have a fucking condition and I wish you would get that through your fucking skull!" I yelled. Only time I get like this is when she come around, she irk the hell out of me.

"Luc-"

"You annoying the shit out of me, what don't you and yo fucking sister get? I don't want nothing to do with yall" She let a tear slide down her face.

I don't give a Fuck about them sorry ass tears. She and Shirley is the fucking reason I have so much hate built up in me. I was doing fine over these past few months without them pills until she came around. Right now I feel like I'm about to explode.

"Look just hear me out, I'm sorry for everything Shirley put you through when your dad died. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, but I'm trying to be here now if you would just let me" She cried. I stared at her blankly.

"Are you done?" She nodded. I started to close the door but she stopped it with her feet. I gave her a death glare.

"I k-know you don't want m-me to bring this up, but have you took your pills?" She stuttered. I smirked and nodded.

"Yah" I lied. She nodded.

"I love you" She said lowly. I stood there for a minute not knowing what to really say. I don't tell people I love them, after my dad died it was like 'Love'? The fuck is that. That shit for the birds.

I closed the door in her face. I walked back upstairs to watch tv until I have to meet up with Kaine later.

***
I walked in the trap and all the young and older niggas greeted me, I just gave them a simple nod and kept moving.

I walked to Kaine office I was finna knock until I heard moaning. I smirked and walked in, the girl looked at me wide eyed trying to hurry and put her clothes on.

"Oh my god" She struggled trying to pull her pants up. Kaine looked at me with a death glare, I'm guessing for interrupting they little session. I smiled at him and sat in the chair.

"Sorry" The girl said walking out the office.

"Damn nigga do you fucking knock!" He mugged me.

"Nope" I said popping the 'P'

"Bitch" He mumbled.

"Lil dick ass nigga" I laughed. He mugged me.

"Fuck you nigga"

"What you want me here for?" He rolled up a blunt and looked at me.

"Young nigga owe me some money, 'bout 9k"

"And? Thats yo problem not mines"

"You right, but I want you to handle it for me. I gotta watch my son tonight babymama tripping" I just looked at this fucking nigga. He really bugging the fuck outta me.