♕16♕

Thursday(10:20am)

Yungin'

For some reason I haven't been feeling like myself. I been having flashbacks of my dad, dreaming of my aunt and mom and the shit was really pissing me off. I didn't wanna think about them, not even my dad. He knew that Shirley wasn't my real mom. Its basically like he lied to me my whole life. All of 'em.

I looked over at the made up side of the bed, I guess Cierra left early cause she had to work. I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I had bags under my eyes.I looked in the cabinet and saw all my pills. They haven't been touched in over a month. I suppose to take them daily, I started taking them for awhile because Na kept asking about them. Then I stopped because I know how to control myself, I don't need pills for that shit.

I looked at the pills one more time before putting them back. I washed up and walked out the bathroom into my room. My phone was vibrating on the nightstand it was Kaine calling. He been calling non stop every since yesterday. I don't know what he wanna talk about, I'm not 'bout to find out either. I ignored his call and put the phone back down.

I sat at the edge of the bed and sighed rubbing my temple. I was interrupted by my door opening. I looked up at it was Rj.

"Why you not in school?" He sighed.

"I can't do it. I know you wanted me to go, but school ain't for everybody man. I don't even know half the shit they teach" he said. I understand wea he coming from because I was the same way when I was around his age, but I didn't give up.

"Look-"

"I already know what you gone say, and to be honest I don't really wanna hear it. I just know what I want to do and it ain't school" he shrugged. I was taken back by that.

"Get a job. If you don't have one by Monday you going back to yo mom's or I'll send you to military school" I threatened.

"You can't do that Yung"

"Try me. Now get out my room" he nodded and closed my door. I sighed and laid back across the bed. 

Kaine

"Fuck!!" I yelled throwing my phone on the desk.

"You straight boss?"

"Fuck no! I need you and your crew to go by Yungin house and see wassuh. If he don't answer the door you know what to do" I said to him. He nodded and walked out.

I hate that it have to be this way because I like Yung, but he want answer the fucking phone for me so I can tell him wassuh. That money I had him go pick up was stolen from the biggest bank in L.A, but I didn't know the shit until the dude told me and I heard it on the news.

If they find out thats jail time for me and Yung, and I ain't trying to be doing time.

Its either me or him, and it ain't gone be me.

Naomi

"Why haven't I been hearing from you!" My best friend Lola yelled into the phone.