Their lips moved together in something much more passionate than the small kiss Adria originally intended but she wasn't complaining in the slightest, with the force of herself she had managed to push him against the wall, silencing both of their laughter as they relished the moment with each other.

"What was that for?" Sirius breathed out, a glint of happiness in his eyes as he stared at her, but with the smile that they shared, Adria merely shrugged her shoulders.

"For a lot of things, I suppose, but mostly for just being you," she grinned, pressing a soft kiss to his lips again, "I just like kissing you."

"Well in that case," Sirius trailed off, laughing as he reached for her hand, watching her laugh as he guided her towards her room. She let a yawn escape her lips as she closed her door, blinking slightly to keep herself awake.

"Tired, baby girl?" asked Sirius, pulling her closer to him as he leaned against her bed, pressing a kiss to her forehead as she nodded.

"We have a big day tomorrow," she whispered, another yawn leaving her lips as she fell onto her bed, pulling him with her, "it'll be fun though."

He moved his head to kiss her slowly, a smile on his lips as he nodded, "let's get some sleep."

"Wha- I thought I was going to kiss you?" she pouted, watching him let out a laugh before he leaned forward to kiss her nose.

"Sorry, Addy, but I'd rather you not fall asleep on my lips," he chuckled, pulling her closer to him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling the quilt over both of them in the process, "now sleep."

"Night, night," she grinned, leaning up to kiss his cheek before nuzzling closer to the warmth of his neck, "sleep tight."

"Don't let the bed bugs bite," he finished, pressing a kiss to her forehead, "Love you to the moon and back," he whispered, looking down at her with a small smile.

"And a stop within the stars," Adria whispered, kissing his neck softly before her eyes drooped closed.

-

"I'm so excited!" Adria beamed, clapping her hands together excitedly as she drank from the cup of orange juice that her dad had poured her.

"Well I have every right to ground you!" Douglas exclaimed, sitting down the baby food in front of Jude before turning to her, a furiously look in his eye.

Almost, he almost got her until his lips wavered from the frown and the both of them burst out laughing, "I had to pretend to be sympathetic when both Benji and Arden came down stairs covered in rotten eggs, come on Addy, do you have no heart?!"

Adria rolled her eyes as she fed Jude, giggling as she done so, "I was merely initiating the prank war, you're lucky Arden is so chill with it, imagine he had a girlfriend like Abigail?"

"Don't say her name!" Douglas shrieked, earning a loud laugh from Adria as she watched him return to the kitchen.

"Ready to go?" asked Sirius as he walked into the dining room, catching Adria's eye who couldn't help but bite her lip at the sight of him, it was unfair really that he looked that good in the leather jacket she had bought him, she had a hard time looking away and only did when Jude was becoming annoyed from his lack of food.

"Yes," she nodded, "I just need to finish feeding Jude!"

He nodded, watching with a smirk as the blush filled her cheeks and soon was he leaning down behind her, brushing her ear with his lips as he whispered, "like what you see?"

"Oh shove off!" she huffed, nudging him as she watched Jude giggle, "if you grow up to be like that I swear I'll-"

Oh don't pretend like you don't love it," Sirius scoffed, falling onto the seat beside her as she glared at him.