An Interesting Prom

A/N So this chapter is dedicated to @LieselMeminger39 for being so supportive and nice! I love your comments so this is for you! 💖

Britney's POV

I sighed as Sabrina like scurried around the store trying to find a suitable dress. We have looked at most dresses in the store and none have been even close to good enough for me.

Prom was only like one week away and I haven't found a dress. This is my worst nightmare.

Sabrina quickly came up holding a horrible blue dress.

"Ew, gag me." I made a shooing motion with my hand.

I was like about to totally give up when Sabrina came to me with one last dress.

I gasped with delight.
"OMG! This is perf! Everyone including Percy won't be able to take their eyes off of me!" Maybe you aren't completely useless after all."

It was a right strapless pink dress that would go totally perfect with my new purse!

I clapped my hands together.

"This is the one!"

I made my purchase and quickly headed home to make sure my entire outfit was planned.

Annabeth's POV

"Pipes aren't you excited for prom?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course! Not only are we going to look great, but Britney won't be able to stand to see you with Percy"

"That's what I'm afraid of"

We laughed, as I pulled my dress out of my closet to show Piper.

I'm pretty sure Pipers eyes were going to pop out of her head.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful!" She gushed running her fingers down the stitching

"And do you know what the best part is?"